16.

Brittny

Did he really just do that? Did I actually like it? I jumped up from my bed and backed away from Diggy.

"What? What did I do wrong?" He asked. I barely even got my words out. I just stared at him in shock.

" Why did you kiss me." I questioned him as I held my lips.

"You didn't like it?" He said a little worried.

It's not that I didn't like the kiss.... The problem is I did like the kiss.

"No! No its not that I didn't like it. Its just...." I panicked as I tried to come up with a reasonable lie. "Wouldn't it be kinda weird? Considering our parents..." I lied. He smirked then walked towards me. He placed his hands on my waist then whispered in my ear

"Nobody has to know." All types of chills and shivers went down my spin. His sexy voice, his pretty dark eyes his- WAIT! What am I doing? I'm with Jacob and I'm not gonna let some bully who decided to be nice, ruin that.

"Digg, its time to go!" Joey yelled from the living room. Thank goodness. Diggy sighed in frustration. I sighed in relief. I don't Know if I can stay in here with him any longer.

"I'm leaving, but text me?" He gave me his number winked at me then walked out my room. I was so freaking speachless. I can't even breathe. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. All that I was thinking of was Jacob. He probably wasn't even thinking about me when he kissed Miss Ocampo. I was actually happy this happened, but unlike Jacob, I have a conscience. This is wrong on so many levels. I can't believe I let that happen, but its not like I knew he was gonna come out of the blue and confess that he liked me. This is too much.

I looked at my clock and saw it read 2:43am. That's my que. Time for me to go to bed and sleep this mess off my mind. I took my shower, put on my pajamas and crawled in bed. I didn't fall asleep. I laid in bed thinking about what might happened tomorrow. Will Diggy now cut me some slack? Should tell Jacob? I was so caught in my thoughts that I didn't realize it was now 6:00am. I somewhat didn't feel tired though. I just had a major headache.

I sighed then got out my bed. I did my morning routin, got dressed, then went in my kitchen. My mom was cooking breakfast. She must've been in a good mood, because that's the only time she cooks breakfast.

"Morning, baby girl!" She smiled while continuing to scramble the eggs.

"Morning." I tiredly replied.."You must be in a good mood" I said.

"Great mood!" She corrected. Obviously Joey had an impact on her.

"I see Joey got you smiling again." I tiredly smiled. She smirked then rolled her eyes playfully.

"Joey's a sweetheart."

"Lemme guess.... you guys kissed?"

She turned around then shook her head extremely fast. I giggled. She handed me a plate of good and I began to eat.

"You and Diggy looked like you had fun last night."

"Uh..." I paused. "Yeah, He's a cool guy."

"That's good. He's a little charmer. I'm surprised he didn't try to snatch you up before me and his dad started dating." She smirked.

"Trust me, you have no idea..." I said.

I finished my food then gave my mom a kiss on the forehead and went off to school. It takes me an hour to get there. While on the bus, I began dozing off. I woke myself up in time to make sure I didn't miss my stop. On this bus, it's usually packed with kids from my school. I dozed off again because I knew I was gonna be on here for a while. Not even 10 minutes later. I was awakened by someone tapping me. It was Roger.

"Wake the fuck up!" He whispered in my ear. I sat up rubbed my eyes then saw Diggy sitting in the seat across from me. He wasn't paying any attention to me. He kept his gaze out the window.

"What you doing sleeping on the bus?" Roger asked me.

"I didn't Get any sleep last night so I just-- "

"Uhn Uhn! Niggas is getting Robbed on the bus. You better try and keep yo sleepy ass up!" Roger said.

I laughed. I loved that He really knew how to make me laugh. My eyes then fell on Diggy. He smiled at me then said "Hi." I returned him with a nice "Hey." The moment then went silent and all eyes fell on Roger. His mouth literally dropped to the floor.

"Hold up!" He loudly said. "Are you actually being nice to her Bro?" I quickly shot a look at Diggy, practically begging him not to tell him we kissed.

"Well......" He began. "Me and Brittny's parents date so, we decided to squash our Beef." Diggy nonchalantly said. I was surprise yet happy That He didn't tell him. Diggy winked at me signaling That He wasn't gonna tell. He's a pretty cool guy.

"Class, I want you guys to try and work in groups to try and come up with 5 Spanish speaking countries." Jacob said, I mean Mr. Perez said. He's in teacher mode right now. Almost Immediately me Roger and Diggy partnered up. It really felt good that I was able to partner up with people who actually wanted me in their group. I was always the lonely one who had to get forced into a group buy the teacher, but not this time. All eyes were on us, considering how weird it was to see me and Diggy getting along. But we didn't care. We continue with our work and every once in a while Jacob would look at us. I could tell He didn't like the sight. I wasn't really worried about him right now. It was almost like he wasn't even in the room. I ignored his many glances and continued having fun with Diggy and Roger.

Throughout the whole period me and the guys played around while we got our work done. The bell then rang and I was the last one to leave the class, but Jacob grabbed my arm as I was only a few feet away from walking out the room.

"I thought there was nothing going on between you and him." He said angrily. I've never seen him look like this.

"Nothing is going on Jacob! now let me go." I snatched my arm away. He glared at me evily. I shot him the same intimidating glare, but I was terrified inside. I'm getting kinda worried about him being so damn controlling of me. It's not fair that I can't live freely. I walked out of his classroom with an attitude. I know I'm gonna hear his mouth later on...