22.

In fury, Chresanto ran towards Jacob pushing him on the couch. The two began to brawl out as Chresanto grabbed Jacob by his left arm and twisted it behind his back making Jacob lay face forward on the couch. Flipping him off and on the floor, Jacob stood up and balled up his fist.

"C'mon Nigga!" Jacob yelled as Chresanto stood to his feet and balled up his fist also. The two started throwing punches like Ali vs. Foreman. The punches were so loud that they sounded like effects in an action movie. Brittny stood to the side crying and trying to avoid getting hit.

"Jacob, Trey! STOP!" She yelled. They just ignored her and continued on. Chresanto was throwing hard punches but Jacob wasn't a softy. He can take a hit. Jacob threw one hit sending Chresanto slipping a bit.

"You think you got me, Bruh?" Chresanto said sarcastically while getting his footing right. Chresanto then ran into Jacob again grabbing him and punching him. Not thinking, Brittny tried to break them up to save Jacob.

She knows Chresanto is her brother, her blood, but Jacob is the Father of her unborn child. She closed her eyes and started punching whoever was in her touch. With her eyes closed anything could happen. Just then, something did happen. Right on the left side of her face, one of their fists accidentally hit Brittny knocking her out.

"OH SHIT!" They both yelled as they stopped fighting to run to Brittny's aid.

"Look what you've done! You hit my baby!" Cynthia cried. She ran up to Brittny and pushed the two aside. "Hurry up! One of you get me some ice!" She said. The hit was so hard it knocked her out cold.

As Jacob rummaged for an ice pack, Chresanto was filling his mother's ears with Sorrys.

"My hand slipped, Ma! I'm sorry. I didn't mean it!" He pleaded.

"Chresanto, if only you had been cooperative and listened, We wouldn't be in this mess. You've always been that way! You think with your fist before your head! Now look where your fist have gotten us!" Cynthia said. Chresanto put his head down in embarrassment and ashame. He couldn't believe he actually hit his baby sister.

Jacob came back with the ice pack and gently placed it on Brittny's face.

"Chresanto, you my bro. I did not intend on this happening between me and her, but since it did, I'm confronting as a man and as a brother about it. I'm sorry, man..." Jacob apologized. As much as he didn't want to accept the apology, Chresanto felt his soft side kick in and a small smile spread across his face.

"I'm sorry too, Prince." Chresanto apologized as he and Jacob hugged.

"We gotta get her to a bed." Jacob said. Trey shook his head in agreement.

Jacob picked Brittny up as he wrapped her arms around his neck and carried her to her bed with Chresanto following behind him. He laid her on her bed as he tried to gently slip out of her arms.

"Chresanto stop! Don't hurt him!" She cried in her sleep as she gripped on to Jacob's shirt.

With Chresanto in the room it felt awkward. Jacob looked up at Trey and said

"She's not letting go..."

Chresanto knew that she needed Jacob so she can sleep.

"Go ahead.... Just no funny business..." He said.

Jacob smirked and climbed into the bed with Brittny.

We did enough funny business as you can see..." Jacob pointed to Brittny's belly. Chresanto did an uneasy smirk, then walked out. Chresanto Honestly didn't like the joke. Brittny is only 14. She doesn't need this life. He still wasn't 100 percent on this.