43.

Brittny

I was livid at the moment. I charged towards him and started punching with all my might. I knew I wasn't making much if an impact, but I knew I was doing something to annoy him.

"Brittny, calm down!" He yelled while roughly trying to grasp onto my hands. I kept on managing to break free from his grip, but he eventually grabbed hold of me and slammed me on the wall behind him.

"Calm the fuck down!" He shouted in my face. His tone boomed with anger trying to intimidate me, but There wasn't a pinch of fright in my face. I was ready to kill this motherfucker for hitting me. I was even more livid that he had me in a position where I couldn't break free from him. He was practically a few centimeters away from my face. His rough breathing was suffocating me and I was getting madder by the second.

"Why do you always assume shit!?" He yelled.

"Because you're an asshole who deserves to rot!" I yelled back, my breathing just as rough.

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"You know exactly what the fuck Im talking about! That girl calling you damn near 4 o'clock in the morning a few nights ago!"

"What?" He tried to lie.

"Don't try to play dumb with me. You're caught and now your ass is getting out of my Apartment!"

I broke away from his arms and went to the closet, tossing everything of his out and putting it in a suitcase.

"Your apartment!? I pay just as much money as you do on this damn apartment."

"Nigga, you barely have a job! That little volunteering you're doing on campus, is temporary. Don't make me mention who paid last months rent when we agreed to go half on it together!"

"You see! Ever since you got that damn job you walk around here with that attitude. Don't you ever wonder why I grew that attitude? You act all fucking prestige and better than everything"

"Because I've actually been feeling better in my corrupted life. I finally feel worth something for once"

"So you put me down in the process of it?"

"No..."

"Bullshit. You're lying."

"Fuck you."

I went back to packing his stuff up and putting it in the suitcases. All honesty, he was right. I was a bit bitchy and prestige lately. Probably because my job has been giving me a reason to feel higher than most and it felt really good. I actually felt worth something and better than people in my life for once. It was a great feeling, but I was putting Roger down in the process. But that gives him no reason to go behind my back, catch an attitude and mess with someone else.