17.

Jacob

I know I may seem a little too, obsessive over Brittny, but you don't understand. I have feelings for this girl. She's everything I ever wanted. I would love to flaunt her around the city and show other guys that she's mine, but I can't. Due to her age, society is gonna judge us and put me in jail. At this point, I really don't care what people have to say.

"Hey, Jacob!" Miss Ocampo interrupted. "I was wondering... Maybe, I can come over a little later on?"

She flirtatiously twirled her hair in her finger. I never really bothered to say, but in case you haven't noticed... Miss Ocampo is somewhat Delusional. She's very freaky and perverted. She gives my strong signals that she wants me, but I really try to ignore them.

"I'm sorry, Mary. I can't tonight." I nonchalantly said to her. I saw a look of disappointment in her eyes.

I'm felt bad, so I gave into her pleading eyes. "Uh, maybe I can see if I'm free later..." I said with a sigh and a run of my fingers through my hair. She looked ecstatic.

"Okay!" She happily said. "See you later, babe." She ran out the class room and left me in confusion.

"Babe?" I questioned myself. "After one kiss, we're really on this level?"

This lady is really taking things to her head. Okay, we kissed. But it meant nothing OBVIOUSLY. I really shouldn't have became friends with her. I looked at the time on my watch then I noticed I still have time for lunch. I grabbed my car keys then drove to the nearest Starbucks for a coffee and a donut. I got to the store, got my coffee then sat there and ate my small lunch. I took a seat near the window. I sat there and ate my lunch while staring out and watching people pass by.

I put my head down and went through my phone for about 5 minutes.

"Jacob?" A familiar female voice called me. I looked up.

"Jennifer?" I questioned just to see if I wasn't slipping.

"Long time no see!" She cheerfully hugged me. I hugged her back, but it was an uneasy hug. Jennifer is my ex. We had broken up 2 years ago, because of.... Well..... Our relationship wasn't the best.

"Wow, Jen. You look amazing!" I eyed her small figure. She was a girl of the same Mexican heritage as me. Long curly hair, nice vanilla skin, and she has curves in all the right places. She was a small girl. She stood at around 5'3 in height. Her style was right, but my perverted thinking has me forgetting why we broke up.

"So, watcha been doing now a days, Jay?" She awkwardly asked me. I was also in an uneasy state.

"Well, I'm teaching now." I started. "Still in school going for my bachelor's."

Jennifer was my collage eye candy. While I was in my freshmen year of collage, she was in her sophomore year of high school. Told ya I liked my girls young.

"That's great!" She smiled.

While staring at her, I was wondering why she was around these parts of the city. She lives in jersey, why she's in Manhattan.

"So, what're you doing in New York?" I asked her. She seemed to be lost in her gaze at me.

I watched how she almost drooled looking at my body. She was biting her lip and sending off all types of signals that she liked what she saw. I snapped my fingers in her face snapping her back to our conversation.

"Uh, Jen?" I questioned her as I also shot her my million dollar smile.

"Oh yeah, uh I'm in new York because my dad just got A job promotion in Harlem, so I'm here!" She said happily.