7.

Jacob

I think I rushed things, but at the moment, I didn't care. She was nice and tight. I did all the work while she just moaned in pain and pleasure. Her moans were just... Damn. Thinking about her is making me fantasize again. I calmed myself down before the guys notice. I walked down the stairs and saw the guys sitting in the living room with Chresanto's step dad, Dave. I sat down on the couch next to Chresanto. It was a bit awkward since I know what just happened a bit previous.

"So Chresanto, how is the Vet Career coming along?" Dave asked Him.

"Well I decided to continue classes at NYU so I can be close to home. But, within the next 3 years, I will be Dr. August " Chresanto answered him with a wide smile on his face. Wow he's really doing big things.

"Wow, Chresanto . I really didn't expect all this happening from you. You weren't the brightest kid growing up." I watched as slowly Chresanto's pleasing smile died into a fake smirk. Dave's comment probably really hurt him. It was harsh.

"Well, what about you boys? Jacob, Rayan, Craig? What are you guys doing in life?" Dave asked us.

I noticed how Dave isn't the cool, energetic, Dad That everyone wanted, anymore. He looked worn out and Mean.

"Actually, Dave, me and Ray already graduated." Craig said.

"Oh Really? What Are You guys doing now?" He asked.

"We thought that law was ok, but music is our passion. So me and Craig have been producing songs and working with some well known Dj's, songwriters, producers and artist in the past year." Ray said.

I was amazed at the successful Men that we've all became. It seems like just yesterday we were the Four Boys Dancing and singing together when we were younger.

About 9 years ago we formed a group called Mindless Behavior. We traveled the world, Met new people. We practically lived in the spotlight, but our music careers were short lived. We all loved music, but the paparazzi, media, and Crazy fans were too much to handle. So we went our separate ways when we turned 17.

"I am truly amazed at you guys. Jacob, what's your occupation?" Dave asked me.

"I majored in math and business, and this year I became a High School Math and Spanish Teacher." I answered him.

"Wow!" He said surprised. "What school do You teach at?"

I almost went completely silent. I really didn't want to upright tell him that I'm working in his daughters school.

"Well... At a school Near by..." I stuttered my words out. But Chresanto took the courtesy of telling him anyways.

"You Know? Patterson High."

Shit. I thought to myself, but It seems like he didn't care actually. He just shook his head in an impressed manner then sat back in his chair not saying a word. He didn't speak or react on it at all. Like he just didn't care. I wonder why? Wouldn't he actually care about his daughters school? Let alone know what school she's in? I scrunched my eyebrows at the thought, but I didn't think too much on it considering Dave is obviously drunk out of his mind.

Brittny

I woke up and I felt so sore. My legs felt like they were gonna give away at any second, and I also noticed some embarrassing cum stains on my shirt from when Jacob climaxed on me. Believe it or not, I felt like a whore. I felt disgusted of myself. How could I be so dumb and lose my virginity to a guy much older than me... My teacher. I got out of Chresanto's bed and went straight into the shower. While in the shower it came to my mind that me and Jacob had sex in Chresanto's bed. I felt a bit bad at the thought, but I made sure that after I got out the shower I changed his bed sheets. The last thing I need is to get caught.