8.

Diggy

Me and My Boys were walking in McDonald's when we Saw Brittny sitting Over there in the corner. We couldn't resist not bothering her, well I couldn't. She made Eye contact with me then she quickly turned away. Stupid bitch. We walked over to her and sat at the empty seats beside her.

"So what you doing here, Big girl?" I teased her.

She began to stand up and leave, But we pulled her back.

"And where the fuck you thought you was going?" I saw the tears welding up in her eyes, But I clearly didn't give a Damn.

"You about to cry?" Roger asked her. She shook her head no, but it was obvious she was about to burst in tears.

"You can go, shorty." Roger said.

He let Her leave?

"Wait? What the fuck, Man? Why you let her leave, Bro?" I was Confused and mad that he wasn't teasing her along with me.

"Im tired of seeing her cry, man. She didnt do anything to us and I would've expect you to have grow out of this teasing habit, but it seems like you got worse and worse over the years." He stood up and walked away. "Just Leave Her Alone."

I can't lie. I thought about what he said and He left me speechless. I always considered leaving her alone, but I never really told anyone the real reason I keep harassing her.

"This nigga think he said something!" I blurted out in laughter. The rest of the guys joined me. I've grown to not give a fuck about her feelings though. She hurt me, now Im gonna show her how much It hurts. This bitch doesnt deserve a break, and I damn sure aint giving her one. The story behind Me teasing Brittny... Well I liked her at one point... but the feelings weren't neutral...

Jacob

Damn, she's keeping me young, man. I cant stop thinking about her. I was stuck in my thought when suddenly the basketball hit my Head.

"C'mon man You slacking!" Ray said.

"Yeah. You just in La-La Land over there! What you thinking bout?" Craig budded in.

I obviously can't tell them that Brittny is what I'm thinking about.

"Its Nothing man. Just day dreaming" I answerd them.

Ray and Chres both said in unison "Why You Lying?" They both laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Jacob got a lil' shorty he not telling us about?" Chresanto said. If only he knew the 'lil shorty' is his little sister.

"No I dont." I sighed. They stopped all the cooing then I had to leave. "I Gotta Go. I got Paper work to do." I said.

"Aight, Go get your grind on." Chresanto said. I gave them all pound Then I was leaving. I hopped in my car then started driving off.

Later that night, I was tied up in all types of work. Grading quizzes, doing attendence work, I was just really Busy. Then My phone began to ring. I sighed and Mumbled "Who the heII Is calling Me now?" I picked up my phone and pressed the talk button.

"Jacob Perez, Whose calling?"

"You sound even sexier on the phone." the voice said on the other end of the phone.

"Im sorry, but whose calling?" I said.

"Its Mary, Miss Ocampo."

Shit.

"Hey Miss Ocampo! Ummm How Did You get my Number?"

"Well all teachers have to stay in touch so, I decided to give you a call." Why is she lying through her teeth?

"Well uh, thanks For The call Mary, but I have a lot of work to get to, so I'll Call You back?"

"Sure Jacob." Then she hung up. I Hung up the phone then slouched back in my chair.

I looked down and guess who was standing up? I smiled at myself, then I picked my phone back up and called Brittny over. Round 3 wouldn't be bad, right?