C10 Summer

" But ,Daddy , I wanna play baseball too ," Iridessa complained as she watched her brothers get out the baseball gear .

" Little Missy , it's too dangerous . We've talked about this ," Carlisle said , squatting in front of her .

It was summer and soon she would be going back to Hogwarts for her second year .

She wasn't too sure if she wanted to go back .

Ginny Weasley and her weren't exactly friends anymore . A shame really .

" Daddy, pretty please ?".

He sighed . " Alright , one round and that's it and only Edward and Jasper gets to throw the ball . Emmet's too rough sometimes . "

She grinned happily and squealed , making him cringe because of his supersonic hearing .

" Thank you , thank you ,Daddy ."

She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back a little bit more gently , careful as always not to crush her .

" I love you ,Daddy ," she said .

" And I love you , Little Missy . Now go to Alice , she's got some gear for you ."

She squealed again , skipping over to her sister , who quickly pulled a shirt over her tank top .

The shirt matched Alice's and she didn't mind one bit about it .

" She's got herself wrapped around your fingers ," Esme said , placing an arm around Carlisle's waist .

Carlisle nodded . " Of course . She's our little Rainbow after the storm . I can't seem to find the strength to say no to her ."

Esme laughed softly then sobered . " I'm going to miss her this coming school year ."

Carlisle looked down at his beautiful wife . " So am I . She's such a darling . She's not spoilt like she should be with all the attention she gets from everyone . The house seems like a cold dark place  when she's not around ."

" I'm glad we took her in when we did . I'm thankful for whoever left her on our front porch that night ."

Carlisle smiled at his wife's words . He was thankful too . He cannot imagine his life without his Little Missy and he hoped that he wouldn't ever have to .

" Daddy , it's okay time !".

He laughed and then winked at Esme . " Wish me luck , Love . I don't want to lose against a small midget ."

Esme just laughed at that and waved him towards his small team and the game begun .
              🌼❤️🌼
Iridessa climbed into bed , smiling to herself .

She had a wonderful day of baking cupcakes and cookies and she played video games with Emmet .

It was strange . First of all because technology isn't supposed to work around her because of her magic . But it does .

Her Dad gave an explanation for that . Dumbledore had advised him to get techno mages to magic proof the house .

Iridessa loved video games , especially Assassin's Creed . It was so cool .

Emmet was a sucker for games too and his favourite was war games  . Medal of Honour , Call of Duty ,that type of thing .

She liked those games , but not much . Give her open world games any day .

She yawned . It was a day well spent .

There was a knock on her door and she turned her head to look at the person who knocked .