C18 Year3 Part4

" I am not going to go to the prefects bathroom and take a bath with you ,Harry ," Iridessa said , her eyes narrowed in her anger at his audacity to ask her such a thing .

" I didn't say bath , Des . I said swim . You can bring a swimsuit ", the Raven haired boy defended himself .

Iridessa frowned . " I don't have a swimsuit ," she stated ," I can't go swimming in my underwear . "

" Why not?. I'm sure they're respectable and look like a bikini instead of real underwear . "

Iridessa's cheeks turned red as she blushed . " Harry , it's inappropriate for me to go swimming with you ."

He shook his head ." No ,Des . It isn't . You'll be dressed and so will I, and nothing untoward will happen between us. Please ,Dessie , I really want this  ".

She sighed softly . " Fine . But if something happens , I'm not the one who's going to get into _"

" I'll take my punishment .We can go tonight . I'll meet you in the common room ."

Iridessa sighed again . Why did he have to cut her off ?.

Without saying anything , she walked away to go find a suitable underwear that looked like a bikini and not like something a girl would wear to seduce a boy .

She was a bit worried that they might get caught and she didn't want to get into trouble .

A few hours later the two of them arrived at the bathroom that reminded her of an ancient private bathhouse of kings and queens .

The bath was sunk into the floor and there was loads of taps that could be turned on to pour out water and nice smelling liquids .

Harry made sure the water was warm and then got undressed until he only wore his boxer briefs .

He immediately got under the water and she undressed unwillingly , first making sure  that he didn't watch her.

He didn't and she realised that this was as uncomfortable for him as it is for her .

When she got under the water she moved to sit next to him on a bench that was built just for that and he looked at her for the first time coming in this bathroom .

" Are you ready ?", he asked .

" What must we do ?".

" I don't really know . Let's just open the eggs under water  and see what happens ."

" Let's open one egg and we can work from there ,Harry ".

He nodded and held his egg underwater while she watched.

" If I were you , I would've placed put my head under the water also ," a squeaky voice spoke , startling them .

Iridessa looked up and smiled when she saw it was Moaning Myrtle , who has a big crush on Harry .

" The other boy did that ," the ghost girl continued ," and then a lovely song came from it ."

" A song ?. Do you remember the words ?", Iridessa asked .

" No ," Myrtle said .

Iridessa sighed . Of course Myrtle won't remember a thing with Harry around .

" Just do it ,Harry , and let us get it over with ."

He nodded and did as she asked .

It wasn't long before they left there with the knowledge of a riddle .
          ⚡🌊🌊🌊⚡
" Mommy, technology don't work with all this magic around . I can't wear diving gear . I need some spell or something to go swimming in the lake ."