C27 Year5 Part2

Dear Everyone

Things are really looking bad at school.
Someone are trying to kill Professor Dumbledore.

A cursed necklace got its way into the wrong hands.

The girl, Katie Bell, touched it and almost died. It was horrible.

Luna, Neville and I saw it happen. One moment her friend Lee-Ann told her not to touch it, but she didn't listen.

Katie's a Seventh Year and on the Quidditch team. She's in Saint Mungo's now.

Anyway, she didn't listen and suddenly she was suspended in the air silently screaming.

It was horrible.

Harry, Ron and Hermione was there too, walking before us.

Hermione says that Harry accused Draco Malfoy.

I have a feeling that he are not lying. Other people don't have the same feeling ,though. Especially Professor Snape.

Christmas at Uncle Sirius's was fine. Vega and I had fun. He's in the same year as Katie , remember?

He's not a Gryffindor, though. He's a Slytherin, like his father before him. Vega knows lots of things about Slytherin house, but he is loyal to them and I can't fault him for that.

He'll be taking his N.E.W.T exams soon. I hope he passes . He says he wants to be a Healer too. Isn't it wonderful?

I was sad when you weren't at Uncle Sirius's for Christmas , but I guess it's alright.

Thanks for the presents, though. I truly loved them. Especially Daddy's gift of combat boots. Now Emmet and I can play Soldiers when I get home for the short Easter holidays.

I miss you guys. And I love you. So much.

Remus Lupin was there for Christmas day.  I think he fancies Uncle Sirius. He had an on and off think with Nymohadora  Tonks. But now I'm not so sure about it. I think it was fake.

Before Christmas ,though, Gryffindor won the first Quidditch match of the season. It was brilliant!

Unfortunately for Hermione , Ron's got a girlfriend now. Lavender Brown and she calls him Won-Won.

Ginny Weasley and Demelza Robins , who are in my and Ginny's year, are Chasers. Katie's substitute are Dean Thomas, Ginny's boyfriend.

Aragog, Hagrid's giant spider  friend is dying. Of old age, mind you. I'm sad for Hagrid , but that spider almost killed us in my first year.

I miss you guys very much. Thanks for writing back. And thanks for forgiving me.

Before we left for Christmas break , Luna had a wonderful evening as Harry's date at some party Professor Slughorn threw. I was there , of course. I asked Neville as my date. Rather him than that sour Seamus Finnigan. I wonder why he's so sour these days.

Harry didn't stay long with Luna. He disappeared halfway through it. Luna didn't mind. She came to talk to Neville and I. Hermione joined us after a bit. She'd fled McLaggen. That vile boy has tried to snog her. He tried it on me once. I kicked him in his....Uh...yeah. Anyway, I have to go now. Got studying to do.

Love you

Iridessa, Iri , Dessa ,Maggie, Sweetling, Little Missy, Little Rainbow, Little Flower.