C20 Year3 Part6

She ran through the maze , already tired of the darkness and gloom surrounding it .

She didn't know where she was going . Not even that spell Hermione taught her helped .

Point Me  indeed .

It send her on a wild goose chase already and now she suspect that she's properly lost .

She'd heard screaming a few moments ago .

It was one of the others .

She ran away instead of going to see what happened .

She wasn't scared , just cautious . You never know what lurked in the maze .

Her face was all sweaty from running and her breath burned in her chest as she breathed in and out while she ran .

She wanted to stop running , but she was afraid she'd get caught in whatever traps the maze had in store .

She wondered why it had to be so dangerous . They're kids for crying out loud. Shouldn't it be kid friendly?.

She ran around a corner and sighed mentally , halting to see Cedric Diggory running away from something. That something was the hedges of the maze closing in .

He almost ran her over , but halted before he could .

" You need to run ," he said .

" Where to ?. This place is ...."

She didn't finish as another scream pierced the air .

" Run!", Cedric yelled , grabbing her wrist .

And she obeyed even if her legs felt like it was going to break off .

They ran aimlessly through the maze . At one time he let go of her , hoping she would keep up .

Then all of a sudden the two encountered Victor Krum and he fired spells at them .

Then Harry appeared and Cedric called out for him to get down .

Iridessa ran quickly to to Harry to push him down as Victor Krum and Cedric fought it out .

She fell down beside him and grabbed onto him .

" Are you _"

" I'm fine ," he cut her off and got up once Cedric dealt with Victor Krum.

He has to stop Cedric from killing the possessed Victor before they all had to run as quickly as they could because of the hedges fusing together and a whirlwind kind of wind coming for them.

Then suddenly they stood in a long line of hedges and at the end they could see the Triwizard Cup ,shining brightly , winking for them to come .

Iridessa watched as the boys began to ran towards it and with a sigh she followed at a slower pace , though had to pick it up because of the hedges .

Then suddenly all three were standing at the cup and the boys decided that Hogwarts's three champions shall win together .

Bad idea .
             ❤️💕❤️
She gagged as she hit the ground , letting go of the cup , it having been a portkey .

Hands helped her up, steadying her . She smiled in thanks at Harry .

" Good Helga ," Cedric swore ," what are we doing in a cemetery ?".

Iridessa's smile dropped as she looked around .

They were indeed in a cemetery . It was awful . She didn't like it . Not one bit .

" Godric no ," she whispered , her hand searching and grabbing onto Harry's .

The sound of someone approaching them made them all stiffen.