C23Year4 Part2

"Hey ,Harry , please can we not go into that tea shop ? I don't think I like it." Iridessa eyed the Madam Puddifoot's warily , her eyes on two snogging teens sitting at a window .

" Don't worry I don't think I'll be able to stomach it either . Shall we go to Honeyduke's?"

She nodded, reaching out a hand to him , his fingers immediately entwining with hers .

This was their first date and it was actually not too bad.

It didn't really feel like a date , though. Probably because it was just an ordinary Hogsmeade weekend and there's other students around.

She smiled at him softly as they left the street where the tea shop was in .

He smiled back also ever so softly , his eyes shining like polished gems .

Her heart fluttered in her chest like it had borrowed Tinkerbell's wings and was trying to fly away , right out of her chest .

Goodness, she have never felt for a boy like she felt for Harry.

A few years ago she had no interests in boys and look now. Now she was one of the millions of girls who has caught the bug.

They reached a full Honeyduke's. Students filling it to the seams.

" Uh....maybe it's not such a great idea to be here ," she lifted an opinion.

" I see Ron and Hermione," Harry said," Should we invite them for a butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks?"

She suppressed the urge to pout, thinking by herself that Harry had the right to ask his friends for a butterbeer if he wants to because him and her wasn't actually an official couple.

"Wait here , Dessie. I'll go ask."

She only half-heartedly nodded, steeling herself to not reach out and stop him from going inside.

She stood there only three or four seconds when Draco Malfoy and his two dumb friends walked by.

" Ooh , if it isn't little Cullen," he sneered, walking closer to her.

" Ugh, go away bleached haired git."

He gaped at her, having never been called something so weird.

"You filthy little _"

"Nuh uh, uh... I'm not a Muggleborn , Malfoy. And even if I was I'll sick my big brother Emmet on you. He's bigger than these two dumbos. We'll be using you three as Quidditch equipment next match, Ferret. If you're lucky , you'll be the Snitch."

Malfoy looked appalled at that and decided that he couldn't win against the fierce little Mudblood lover.

Giving her once last glare , he walked on by, his big buddies shuffling behind him.

" Yeah !," she called after them," run along you  morons."

"Uh...Des, who're you yelling at ?," Hermione asked , causing her to jumps slightly.

" Hermione....," she whined ," I could've gotten a heart attack."

" Uh huh, really ? You look fine to me ,Des," she scoffed. " Now tell me who you were yelling at ."

Iridessa rolled her eyes. " Stinky boy bleach hair aka the Ferret and his two dumbo cronies ."

Hermione sighed. " Oh, Des, can't you go one moment without getting into trouble?"

Iridessa rolled her eyes again, but didn't rise to the bait this time.

" Where's Harry? And Ron?"

" They're coming. I hope you don't mind us tagging along. This is your date we're crashing, remember."