bad day, stephen strange

"no.. shit." you ripped the result paper. "FUCK YOU Y/N! SUCH A DUMB! MORON!" you hit your head at the wall.

"why you even didn't get any improvement, you slut." you cried out loud. shouting and throwing things.

"I HATE MYSELF! I HATE SO FUCKING MUCH!" you throw the pillow at the door and you throw the stationery to the floor. you saw the scissors and take it. you wrote "MORON" at your hand.

you still writing things at your arms. the door been knocks for 3rd times. you look at the door.

"y/n? i'm back." stephen came inside the house and put the cloak at the sofa. "honey? y/n?" he looks around. but then, he heard your tears.

he goes to the kitchen, guest room, bathroom. there's no one. then, he remembered that you once tried to suicide yourself. "no-" he teleported himself to your bedroom and saw you're still holding the scissors.

stephen saw the blood at your arms. you laugh. "i'm fine." you tried to write it again on your bloody arms but stephen blocks you.

"Y/N! STOP!" he use his powers to move the scissors away and hug you tightly. "LET GO OF MEE!" he hugs you more tight. "Y/N! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!! STOP IT, Y/N! I LOVE YOU!"

you cried. "no. i hate myself. so fucking much." stephen cried watching you in this statement. "please. i'm begging you to stop.." he cried on your shoulder. "i failed it, stephen."

stephen looks at you with teary eyes and hold your cheeks. "y/n. listen to me." you look at him. "it's okay. it's okay if you failed it. you do your best to get the grades that you want. but you didn't achieve it yet."

you keep listening to him while looking other place. "look at me y/n."he move your chin.

"i love you, okay? but, please. suicide yourself isn't a best way to solve the problem. you just need to tell it to me. got it?" you nodded. then, he hugs you tightly.

"i love you, y/n. please don't do this ever again." you hugs him back. "i- i'm promise. i won't do it again." stephen gladly smiles.

"that's my girl." in deep voice.