hammer. thor

what a nice day isn't it? hi. ur in my head. it's thor you dumbass. btw, i had a dumbass friend. her name is y/n. i had to live with her in one house. it was instructions from an old man, tony stark. i don't know why i should live with her.

"thorrrrr, where are you?" y/n keep calling my names. "whot are you want again? i'm watching movies. can you give me some time, man?" i said to her. really annoying. "tch, i'm just wanna ask you something." she sits beside me. "whot?" she's smirking.

really uncomfortable. "wanna karaoke?" she tryna pursue me. "why you wanna ask me for that?" i focus on my movie. "aweee, cmon thor!! just one time!" she keeps begging me. "you know what- you keep begging me with that face makes me melt." i said it seriously. "AWE LOOK AT HIM~"

"alright, fine. let's go." i took my hammer and wears my jacket. she runs upstairs and wears her coat. "alright, i'm done." she wears khaki color coat and we locked the door. we used a cab to go.

in the cab, she's nonstop talking about her celebrity crush. "it's real. he's really damn tall and damn so fucking handsome. i love him." i rolls my eyes.

"chris hemsworth is more handsome than your korean boy." i look outside. "excuse me- hemsworth?" i smirk. "he's tough and hot tho. who doesn't know him."

"yea, yea, i know him. no 1 most handsome man. chris hemsworth." i chuckles. "but, this man is amazing." i teased her. "yea. you're just jelaous"

in the mall, "oh shit-" there's so many people. "i hate this." y/n grab ny hand and walks towards the crowd. "ugh, y/n. you knew i hate crowd places.." she didnt listen.

"ah, cmon thor. just this once. btw, it's summer sale." i rolls my eyes. "fine, fine." we go inside the lift. "why you wanna karaoke at this time?"

"is it a problem?" i nodded. "i was watching a movie, man-" she looks other place. "i'm sorry then." the lift doors open and we goes outside, register our name and choose a room.

me with a hammer goes to karaoke? like wtf. "wow! its been a long time." she touch everything in the room. mic, tv, couch, table, mic stand.

i sit down and put my hammer down. "thor, come on. you're not fun! lets karaoke." she choose a song from a tablet. "hm, let's try 'rolling in the deep.'

i close my eyes. "THOR! WAKE UP! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSES TO SLEEP HERE!" she shakes me. "oh my god. for god sake-" i put the hammer down and take a mic. "whot? adele?"

"if not adele, what song u want to sing?" she looks at me. "we'll try, we'll try. adele make many high note here."

we're singing together. it's a duet. she looks really fun while karaoke. i keep looking at her. "wow, this is really fun!" i countinue the lyrics.

"you're so good in singing, thor!" the compliment makes my heart beats faster. then, we're trying other songs.

AFTER KARAOKE

we're resting after performes a lot of songs. "i told you it was fun." i chuckles. "yeah, yeah. you're right." i drink my juice. "what you wanna do next?"

she smiles and thinks. "uhm, shopping?" she's smirking. "y/n. shopping? again? last week you were just brought so many clothes at h&m."she's pout.

"oh, dear god." i look somewhere else. "fine. i'm going. plis stop doing that face." i stand ul and open the door. "for god sake, that girl."

we're walking until h&m. "here we are." we're about to go inside, but, she holds my hand for sudden. "hey, dont touch me-" i seperate my hand from her.

"oh, cmon. you know what. fine. i'll go by myself." she walks angrily in front of me. i laugh at it. "i love when she's mad." i really loves made her mad.

she's looking between shirts. i'm standing there like a bodyguard. "thor, is this looks good on me?" she shows me a white 'smile' printed shirt. "yeah. everything looks good on you."

i go to the shoes section. "uhm, this is nice." i hold the blue sneakers. "no luck. there's haven't my size." y/n calls me. "whot?" she take multiple of clothes.

"let's go." she's buying that? such a rich young lady. "she purchase it and the cashier girl put it in the paperbag. "here, can you brought it?"

i just brought it to her. "done?" she shakes her head. "it's time to lunch, big man." wtf did she just call me?

"big whot? big man? it sounds like big mac to me." she's right to tho. i am big. my muscles, abs. we go grab lunch at mcdonalds. "are you kidding me?"

"what? you didn't like it? we can take other place." i stops her. "it's literally okay. we're gonna eat here. we sit the table near the counter and i put the paperbag next to me.

"what do you want to eat?" she asks. "just big mac. as usual. no cucumber." she's nodded and goes to queue. i yawn. "shit. why i'm sleepy now?" i crossed my arms.

y/n came with a receipt. "done? after this go back home?" she's nodded. "oh. one thing. truth or dare." she's so
awkward because i suddenly asks that.

"dare. i'm brave." i smirk. "when we're back, you're gonna lift my hammer. if you can't lift it, one kiss will get from me. she's disgusted. "WHAT?! A KISS?!" she looks around.

"you know my body can't held something heavy. with your big damn hammer." she points at my hammer. "it's light. you can lift it." she rolls her eyes and take the food.

"she mustn't lift it up." i chuckles. "here's your big mac." she puts it in front of me. "thanks." we started to eat peacefully.

AT HOME

"you ready?" i put the hammer on the floor. "i really can't do it." she looks at me. "yes, you can. trust yourself bruh." she bend and hold the handle.

i just look at it. "PULL IT UP!" i shouts. "i... literally.. can't.." she tried to lift it up. "thorr, i really can't do it.." she gave up. "SEE?!"

i laugh at her. "shut up. this isn-" i kiss her. "promise is a promise." she's standing like a traffic light. "wake up y/n." she wipes her lips.

"oh, come on! IT'S NOT FAIR!!" i chuckles. "it's fair enough, maam."