concert, loki

you were cooking in the kitchen for your dearest friend, loki. everybody hates him because his a 'bully' but he's so nice and soft with you. you wondered why.

you were cooking while listening to some songs like "adele, taylor swift, chase atlantic, cigarettes after sex" you sang in the kitchen while put the seasoning on the blender.

the door bangs open. "Y/NNNNN!!!" you were startled to death. "WHO ARE YOU-" you hold the pan ready to hit. "hey, relax. its just me." loki ran towards you. "gosh, loki. you should stop stratled me for the 5th time."

he holds 2 pieces of paper. "look what i won!" he hands you the paper. "what is it?" you hold it. the paper literally showed:

BTS CONCERT TICKET.

20 february 2022
9 pm at glasgow stadium.

your face turned shocked and look at him. "WTF LOKI-" you were total suprised. "LOKI, ITS FUCKING BTS CONCERT" he nodded happily. "I KNOW. THATS THE CONCERT THAT YOU WANNA GO RIGHT?!" you hug him so tightly.

"oh my gosh (3x) i love you so so so much for this, loki!! you really made my dayy!! thank you dear loki!!" loki actually blush but he hides it. loki pats you and hugs you back tightly.

20 FEBRUARY 2022 (9 PM)

"y/n, you ready?" i shouts. y/n was at upstairs. "wait, a sec! i'm almost done." she reply. while i waited her, i open the small box. "i hope this will work." when i hear footsteps, i put the box on my pocket.

"i'm ready." she was always gorgeous. anytime. "you look gorgeous-" she chuckles. "well, thank you. and you look fine and handsome as well." she reply.

she walks towards me and holds my hand. "let's go." she said. we're going there using a taxi. we grab a taxi and straight to the point. "glasgow stadium, please." i said.

GLASGOW STADIUM

we're arrived at the destination. "im exciteddd" she said. "be relax. it would be superb this night." i reply. we registered and enter the hall.

"wow, its so noisy here." i said it loud to her. she nodded. "i know right. this is my first experience being in the concert."

"where's our seat?" she asked. i grab her hands and headed to our seat. "be careful." i being careful at this crowd. "there! there is our seat."

i point it. it near the stage. "are you be kidding me?! its near with the stage?!" she shouts. is smiles. "you are the best."

then we seat. "i never attend any concert tho. so, i kinda don't know." i said. "same as me. but, im terribly so fucking happy and excited. thanks to you."

i smiles. the concert will begin. "OH GOD, CANT BELIEVE IM GONNA MEET THEM IN FRONT OF MY EYES." the shouting screaming noise already sounds. y/n also shouting while holding a- lighstick? anyway, i really enjoy this moment with her.

yes. i mean. her happiness is mine too. she is my priority <3 y/n grab my shirt and shouts. "LOKI. LOKI!! ITS FUCKING KIM NAMJOON-"

i was confused. there were 7 of them. and idk which one of them. "kim what-"

"KIM NAMJOON. THE TALL ONE!!" i look at the tall one. he seems handsome and smart too.

"OH, I FOUND HIM." she shouts happily. the concert still on going all of them focused on those boys. i take out the small box and open it. its a proposal ring. its time, loki.

"y/n.." i poke her. "WHAT?" she turns to her left. "i wanna said something to you."

she stop hanging thr lighstick and turns to me. "um, okay, what's wrong bud?" why she sounds worry.

i crouch down in one leg and shows her the ring. she was total suprised. all the people who shouting looks at us and it caught these boys attention.

"oh, look what we have here!" namjoon said. "he propose her?!" jimin said. "in the middle of the concert?" the rapper, suga said. "yeah, its like in harry style's concert." jhope said.

"will you be my girlfriend?" i proposed. she seems so happy. "yes. yes. ofc." i smiles and take the ring put it on her finger. then, we kiss. they all applause. the concert begin again.

i grab her closer. "i love you, y/n." i said while smiles. "i love you more, loki."