daddy, tony stark

5 years old y/n.

"daddy!!" y/n runs towards his dad, tonu stark. "yes, pumpkin." tony stopped to see his only one daughter.

"happy birthday daddy!!" little y/n hugs his beloved dad while tony was so soft with her. "awe, thank you so much.." little y/n looks at tony. "here, i made you a birthday card."

she gave it to tony. tony lift her and bring her to pepper at the kitchen. "pepper, look at y/n. she gives me a birthday card!!" pepper smiles at y/n and tony.

"awe, how sweet of you, y/n." she pinch y/n's cheeks. y/n chuckles and hugs tony. "ily 3000, dad." he smiles. "i love you more 3000, honey."

then, she hugs pepper. "and ily 3000 too mommy." pepper hugs her back. "awe, ily more 3000, bby."

15 YEARS OLD Y/N

you were daydreaming about the moments when you're 5 years old. "y/n? y/n?" your dad keep knocking the door. but you didn't realize.

until he open the door while bringing a box. he puts the box on the table and snap a finger in front of you. "wake up, young girl."

you wake up from your dream. "oh, hi, dad." you take out your notebook and a pen. "is there something terrible you thinking in your mind?" you shake your head.

"there's nothing actually." he pats you. "good. oh btw, here. i brought you something." you look at the box on the table. "what is it?" he smiles. "just open it."

you opened it and it shows an iron man helmet. "WOW. an iron man helmet?!" you take out the blue, red iron helmet and put it on the table.

"yes. since you're grown up. i wanna you to keep this. forever." you look towards tony and gives him a hug. "you are the best dad in the whole wide world." he smiles and pats you.

"how do i wear this?" you tried to think. "let me teach-" you cut him from talking. "oh! oh, thats it. it's okay, dad. i already figured it out." pepper get inside the room.

"what are you guys doing here?" she looks at you. you were opening a mini hologram table while exploring the iron man helmet. "just look at her. we're really treat her so well." tony said.

"i'm so proud of her." your fingers and hands keep moving from right to left. "ok, i'll try." you said and wears it. "hello, ms y/n." you suprised. "GOSH! THIS IS AWESOME." pepper and tony laughed at it.

"dad, what is this name? i mean, the girl who talk to me inside here." you asked. "her name is jules." you nodded. "ok. jules, starts recording."

"starting recording." it says and your hemet started recording tony and pepper. "say hi, dad." he waves towards you. "you look so cool, y/n." pepper said. you laugh.

"end the recording." jules stop recording. you take off the helmet and open a glass closet and put it inside. "thank you so much for this, dad." you hugs him.

"most welcome, pancake." you tried to made some formula on your book. "oh, btw. ur aunts and uncle's arrived." you look at tony. "they arrive d? since when?" pepper already went to the downstairs to make some projects.

"just 2 minutes ago. wanna meet them?" you nodded. and, so, both of you went to the hall to greet them. "are you making any party, dad?" tony shake his head. "nope. they just pay a visit." you nodded.

DOWNSTAIRS

you saw wanda and nat chatting at the counter island. "omg!! nat, wanda!!" you run towards them and hugs. "oh gosh!! y/n!!" nat said.

"you're big now!" wanda said. "how are you, wanda?" you asked. "i'm fine. totally fine. oh god, last time i saw you, you were like- 5 y/o." you chuckles. "how are you nat?"