bad guy, bucky barnes

bucky is a criminal. have so many criminal records. he escaped from the jail and hiding himself. you are an officer. its a job to you to find him quickly.

you disguise as a normal people. keep an eye to the long hair, with a cap man.

you're looking right and left. when you heard some of the shouting and you turn around.

you run to the shop and found the people already at the floor.

YOUR POV

"where did he go?" i asked them. "t- to the back of the hall." he points behind 7 eleven.

i thanks them and started running to catch him. "if anyone sees james buchanan barnes jr, can quickly calls me." i said in the walkie talkie.

i run to the alley and saw him. the perfect description in front of.my eyes.

i walk fastly but quietly to came closer to him. he didn't knew i was behind him.

so i walks faster. he realize it and keep running.

i run to catch him either. "james buchanan "bucky" barnes. your under arrest because robbed and escaped from the boston jail."

finally, its the end of the road.

i kick his leg and made him facing to the ground. i take my handcuff and lock his hands.

"you look so hot, babe." he said in deep voice to me. "don't you dare making me simp over a bad guy. now stand up." i pull him.

"ugh, shiit."

POLICE STATION

"sir." i bow. "i had arrested him." the chief look so proud.

"good job, y/n. well, you can rest now. your job is done. and again, well done, officer y/n."

the other officer, james take him to the jail.

"hm, officer y/n.." i glance and death stares at him. hes half way walk. "hey, OFFICER Y/N. listen here."

i turn around and look at him. "we'll gonna meet again." he smirk and goes inside.

"don't daydreaming. remember, you're a criminal."

THE DAY HE SHOULD FOUND GUILTY OR NOT (COURT)

"officer y/n. get bucky now." you sigh. "gosh, why him tho." in bucky's jail, "hm, i told you, we'll meet again." he smirk.

at the court, "officer y/n, you need to keep an eyes on bucky for entire time."

the chief said, i shocked. "what? why me?" he looks surrounding him.

"its not why, miss. its your job." i sigh. deep sigh.

bucky evilish laugh. "hm, did y/n keep an eye on me for entire time?" deep voice again.

"can you stop talking nonsense." the chief looks at us. "y/n, you can put him on the room next there."

he points between the court doors. i nodded and i bring him to put him inside.

he sits in front of me while i just look at him. "i didn't lie when i said you're hot." he bite his lips. "mr barnes, for god sake, shut your fuckin mouth."

"RAWR." i disgusted. he stands up and walks towards me. "SIT DOWN, BUCKY." i told him. but he sid not.

he closer to me and kiss my neck. i can't pull him because he hold the chair to tight.

"hm, so fragance." he evilish laugh. "BUCKY BARNES! YOU DID A WRONG THING TO A OFFICER!" i stands. but ofc hes more taller. i was like a smol bean.

"you look so cute, huh, y/n?" he breaks the handcuff. i was scared. bucky holds me almost to the ground while his left hand holds my waist and his right hand hold my head.

"you naughty little sausage." what's it supposed to mean?! he kiss me passionately. i was struggle. he was too strong. the metal arm tho. "stop, bucky." he keep kissing.

"JAMES!!" james enter the room and seperate us. "what the hell you thinking you're doing?!" i wipe my lips.

COURT

we walks inside and stop at the middle of the walk. "hey babe, can you help me take the chew gum?" i look at cheif and hes agree. i take if from his pocket and feed him.

he bite it with teeth and throw away. i was staring at him. he quickly kiss me again. for fuck sake. i hate this job. i push him away. "THIS MAN IS INSANE!!" i tried to walk away but chief hold me

"you can't go, officer y/n." bucky smirk and walks. "WHAT?! what did you mean i can't?! he literally kiss me infront of everyone!?"

"yes, i know.."