museum trip, tony stark

(imagined tony in 90's)

you're being partner with your
crackhead bestfriend, tony stark. you're in history class.

"alright. listen up, boys and girls." the teacher tried to catch these pupils attention.

"next week, on friday. we'll gonna go on a trip." they all shouts happiky that makes the teacher smiles.

"visiting while studying." they all turned to bad mood. "this is boring." tony said. "awe, cmon tony. this is gonna be fun." you hit him slowly.

"imagined it, okay. bringibg paper, book and pens. while walking and loom at the boring animal museum or the country museum. what's the point?"

the teacher still discussing while tony was completely mad at this trip. "tony. this is the first time we've team up and goes to the trip together."

you tried to pursue him. "i don't wanna go, y/n." this made you sad. "TONY STARK!" you shouts slowly. "don't do such a silly things!" you made up a plan.

"alright. we need to plays rock, paper, scissors. if i win the game, you're gonna go to this trip."

he looks at you. "and if i win?" you're awkward a little. "i uhm- idk either."

he looks at you again. "how about. dating for a month. its a challenge." your cheeks burning.

"really tony? dating? for a month?" he nodded. "fine. your choice."

"mr stark, miss y/n. are you listening here?" the teacher calls out. "yes, maam." both of you said in unison.

"game on?" you take out your hand. "game on." we're started playing playing while the teacher wrote something on the whiteboard.

"rock, paper, scissors." you take out the paper and he take out the scissors. "i win, miss y/n." he shows his hand. "3 times in a row."

he rolls his eyes and plays it again. this time you win.

you take out the rock and he take out the scissors. "i win now, mr stark."

the last game. the last chance. is he gonna go to the trip with you? or dating for a month with tony stark aka crackhead bestie.

"rock, paper, scissors!"

"oh shit." you shocked.

"miss y/n. you're gonna date with me." tony smiles.

you're so regret. why you agree with that thing. "now. you're gonna start being with me, y/n."

he chuckles. "whatever." you opened a book. "i just can't believe i had to date with you for a month."

"hey, its challenging, ok? you're the one who agreed with it." the teacher look at us.

"stop messing with each other like a cat and dog please. mr stark, miss y/n. to the detention room."

we loom each other. both of you take your book and bags and get out of the room.

"this is all your fault, tony." you're moody. "oh, cmon, little kitty. don't be sad. at least, you're gonna go with me."

"what did you call me? little kitty? oh god, tony." you're unamused. "it's sounds so cute with you."

he hold your cheek. "stop it. people watching." you let go of his finger from your cheeks.

he laugh at your cuteness. we're almost near the detention room and you saw tony was standing there. staring at the flower garden behind you.

"tony, are you okay? what are looking at? cmon, let's go inside." you grab his hand and pull. he looks inside of your eyes. "do you like flower?"