bully, loki

loki is a bully. he's famous between girls. they all fall for him. loki always bully people, but with you. he's not that mean. and the girls are so jealous with you because loki being soft.

"y/n, did you heard about loki?" your friend, nat chatting with you while direct to the class.

"yeah. 24/7 always heard his name." nat nodded. "i heard, most of the girls are so jealous of you."

you were weird. "what? jelaous of me? why? i didn't do anything." bucky came besides you.

"they are, tho. loki being soft with you even he's a mean bullshit and a bully." you nodded.

"oh, that's why they hate me?" you chuckles. "yes, duh-" nat said then the bells ring.

"oh, gosh. the class is start! buck, y/n. i'll meet you guys soon!" nat said and ran to her class.

bucky and you put the things inside the locker. "well, nat is paranoid. she's scared of teacher mad at her." you laughed.

"omg, yes. i was about to tell you that!" then, someone bangs your locker. it was loki. "hello, darling."

"oh, god. please, stop doing that, loki." you're unamused. "why? it's fun teasing you." buck close the locker door.

"y/n, i have to go to the class now. see ya later!" bucky didn't mind about loki. "what are you doing here, loki? didn't you have class?"

he shake his head. "you're really such a naughty little boi." you laugh. "i was looking at you if someone disturbs you." you walks pass loki.

"loki, don't worry. they wouldn't disturbs me." you look at him. "if they really do?" he looks at you worriedly. you stares at him. "come and saved me then." you goes inside your class.

RECESS

i was walking with nat. "ugh, i hate biology. my brain stops working." she holds her head. "i know right? i mean, history are more suffer for me."

then, i heard some yelling and claps sound at the corridor next to the cafeteria. bucky came towards you. "buck, what's happened?"

"loki was beated by senior class 4." i was suprised and drop a book. "is it really loki?" you were weird because loki is a bully and he got beated by a senior.

"y/n, are you okay?" nat asked me curiously. "hold my books." you gave it to bucky.

bucky and nat worried about her. "she really cares about loki didn't she?" nat asked bucky.

you go through the crowd and saw loki was beaten up almost dead. those blood and scars at his face.

"STOP IT YOU BULLSHITS!?" you shouts loudly until bucky and nat runs to you.

"who the hell are you? mind your own bussiness." the senior said to you. "you are my business." loki looks at you weakly that makes you feels sad.

"i am y/n. you don't know me yet. once you get in problems with me, you're doom."

the senior laugh at you. "look at this girl. think that she's good enough to fight a man like me." others already laughs at you. "i'm on." you said.

bucky and nat stops you. "y/n, no.." you put down your bag and ready to get in fight. you wearing jeans with retro outfit like a vest with a collar white shirt.

the senior already run to you, you came to him and kicks his ball. he fell. others are looking at you. "well, just a first kick." they all applause to you. bucky and nat are so suprised.

he get up again and tried to punch you luckily you avoid it. you spin kick to him and he fell for the 2nd time. "DUDE! she's just a girl! and you felk for 2nd time now!" his friend said.