together, bucky barnes

*this is based on my dream

i was like in the dark tunnel with sam wilson, bucky barnes and out of story, mycroft holmes. idk where the hell did he came from.

i mean. these boys are marvek character. and suddenly, this man came out like for sudden. alright, straight to the point.

i saw both of them, struggling to take something from him. sam holds his hand while bucky trying to get- mini lipstick? this sounds unlogical.

maybe it has some secret messanges or a weapon? i fucking dont know. so i go to help him and take the lipstick and tried to avoid him.

but, he griped my hair so tightly and its so fucking hurt.

i accidentally ket go if the mini lipstick. his grip was totally like a beast.

bucky tried to let go of his hands on my hair. while sam tried to punch him. i was searching a mini lipstick and mycroft already got it.

"shit-" i swears. mycroft hold bucky and he insert the thin, long, invisible needle at bucky's face. i was so terrified and tried to near him.

"stop. please stop."

"if you came closer, i'll insert it more." he said.

i test it and yes. he really insert it more. "ARGGHH" bucky already groan in pain. "you're not killing him, aren't you?" i look at sam.

"what the hell are you doing back there?! come here, man." i said to sam. "i'm scared tho. bucky's face already had dark spots." i look back at him.

it really is. there have lots of needle on his face. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!"

i was about to catch after him but i was pulled by something. it was clear white.

i open my eyes, POOF. i was in kindergarden sort of. i was laying at the sofa. big hall, many books and toys.

also, kids as usual. chairs, tables. its really a kindergarden. paints, pencils, watercolor.

all everywhere. i was total confused. am i in somewhere that i dont know.

"well, hello. have a nice sleep?" there was a womab greeting me whils wearing an apron. i nodded. i feel like a crazy bitch in the kindergarden.

i walks and sits besides a kid. a small girl, kid. i just looking at her drawing something on her paper. 1 man, 1 woman and a girl. the man looks like bucky.

so, i made a friendly chit chat with her. "what's your name?" maybe not so friendly. she looks at me while holding a crayon. "i'm christine barnes."

my eyes widened up. "barnes?" she nodded. "what's your dad name?" i investigate her. "bucky barnes. do you know him?" "huh?"

"do you know my dad?" i look away." i was like a crazy woman in here. it feels like a prison. "btw, you really looks like my mother." i look at her.

"really? its a same?" she nodded. i stands up and shouts.

"what year is now?!" a kid answered "it's.. 2035." i was suprised. "2035? isn't it 2022?"

there were someone calling me from behind. i turn around. "b- bucky?" he widened his arms.

so what should i do then? surrounding by strangers kid in 2035. i ran to him and hugs.

"omg, buck. you look.." i hold his face. with his ripped shirts and jeans. "i'm okay. don't worry." he holds my hand. he stares at the kid.

"you know what. that christine is our child." i look at him.

"what? our child? what did you mean?" he chuckles and holds my hand. "you're in the future, y/n." i was confused.

"yes, y/n. christine sophie barnes. i know it sounds awkward names but. its beautiful." he said and i walks to her.

"hey, christine." i greet her. "hi." she replied. "what's your middle name?"
"sophie." i widened my eyes and look at buck.

"well, i'm your mother from 2022. im young." she suprised. "you're my mother?" i nodded. i kissed her head. "take care honey." bucky came and crouch down.

"hello, my angel." he kissed. "we'll meet in the future again." we stands up and stands at the portal. she looks at us. "am i seeing young mommy and daddy?"

we waves and went inside. at the tunnell, again. i stares at bucky and there have a lot of dark spots.

"you look terrible, buck. sit down." i search the aid box and sit besides him. curing him. "where's sam?"

"he's finding stark at the field." i started to rub his dark spots. he grunts in pain. "oh gosh, bucky.." i really can't hold this.

"y/n, what did i told you? don't worry. i'm fine." how tf he can even smile at this situation?!

he lift up his clothes. "i have more of them." i look at his abdomen and it really has a lot of dark spots like at his face.

"oh gosh." i closed my eyes and hold his shoulder. he holds my face. "hey, hey, hey. are you okay?" the tears streamed down.

"don't cry, don't cry. shh shh shh." he wipes my tears just with his own thumbs. "i'm here. i'm gonna be fine. relax, y/n."

that one way he can stops me from crying is. a hug.