go bestfriend, stephen strange

you and stephen being bestfriend for almost 10 years. now. you're in the same high school with him. even class. you're always stick with him. he always happy beside you.

STEPHEN POV

i was walking at the corridor to direct myself to my locker. then, somebody hiding behind me. "i knew it was you, y/n." she gets up. "how did you know?!" i laugh.

"hows ur day btw" she made a weird face. "good btw. maybe not good. chris evans made comeback yo?!" i chuckles. "still simping over him, huh?" i open the locker door and put my books in there.

"ofc. he's hot tho." kinda agree. he take something from her bag. "oh, look what i got into." she hand it to me. it was international badminton uk league. i was shocked. "OMG Y/N"

i look at her. "its a international badminton league!?" she shut my mouth. "slow down!" i cant expresses how im proud of her so i hugs her. "im proud of you y/n!!"

"yes! i know. so, next week, i'll go to the uk." i look at her and gives her the paper. "i wish i can accompany you." she bangs the locker. "let's gooo"

i shake my head. "my parents wouldn't allowed me, y/n. you knew them." she's sad. "awe, don't be so sad, y/n." i think.

"oh, maybe. i can lie to them that i got on trip to the uk for 2 months." she looks at me. "it's really sounds crazy, but just try it anyway." i smiles.

THE NEXT DAY

i walks towards y/n at her locker sadly. "hey stephie." wth? stephie? it sounds so girly. "hey.." she looks at me worriedly. "what's with the long face?"

"i've told you they wouldn't allow me!" i sit down on the floor. so she is. "cmon stephen. be positive as i always said. also, dont make your long face."

i chuckles softly. "don't worry. we have plan b." i look at her. "plan b?" she nodded. "since when we had a plan b?"

she shh me. "i'm the one who will persuade your parents." she smiles and talks confidently. i chuckles. "are you nuts?" i chuckles again.

"you? go to persuade my parents?" she nodded. "this is sounds more crazy, y/n." i said in deep voice. she hits me with her elbow.

"ah, stephen. please stick with this plan. i don't want to go alone to uk. those playboys will gonna flirt the damn of me 24/7."

"fine. fine. whatever you want." she smiles happily and we goes inside the class to start a geography test.

AFTER SCHOOL

we met again after history class. "so, mission started?" she looks at me. "mission started." i reply and we both walking out of school and head to my house.

"oh btw, stephen. um, is your parents so stricted?" i look at her and to the sky. "um. sometimes. they actually not so strict. but if i did some kind of naughty things. they'll be stricted."

she laughs at it. "oh i see." she looks towards the shop. "oh wait. i wanna buy a coffee." she holds me and we go inside.

"i thought you didn't like coffee." she opens a refrigerator. "who said?" shs sounds like sherlock.

"well, ur friends." she take latte falvor and put it on the counter.

"i love tea a lot. but, its been 1 month i didn't drink a coffee." i nodded and she hands the cashier a money.

"keep it change, mr john." she smiles at him. we go outside and she open a can of her coffee. i look at her for a long time.

"what are you looking at?" i smiles softly. "your parents must be proud of you." she sips. "hm? you think so? i think not." i asked why.