streamers, loki

‘this is based on my dream’

i was watching youtube ‘Tom Simons’ he made so many fucking funnny vlogs with his other friends. while loki busying to destroyed the planet.

i domt ever care about that shit. “i wish i meeting him.” the door opens aggresively. “you can knock it first?” he rolls his eyes. “yea, but thats okay.” he put his magical long wand on the sofa.

“enjoyed destroying planets?” i asked and he smirk. “of course, darling. it was so good.” he opened the fridge. “and your brothers came to fight you, am i right?” he sigh and drink the water. “yea as you guess.”

i hate watching his leather suit. “ugh, dirt.” i rolls my eyes and continue to watch the video. “BWAHAHAHHAHAA WTFFFF WILBUR-” loki shocked.

“what are you watching, y/n?” he sips his water. i looked at him. “oh, do ypu know tom simons?” he look away. “i dont know who the hell is he-” he whisper. “i can hear you, bud.”

he walks to me and sat next to me. “alright, enough with this young man, vlog-” i covers his face. “shut the fuck up, loki, this is the best part.” he was struggling. “Y/N LAUFEYSON.” i look at him.

“um, i am y/n (l/n). i am not laufeyson.”

“right. sorry.”

i got a message from someone. i opened the phone and a shocked reaction plastered on my face. “OH MY GOD!!” loki was concerned and runs towards me. “WHAT? WHOT? Y/N, WHATS HAPPENING?”

“TUBBO JUST FUCKING DM MEEEE WTFFFF HE SAID-” loki unamused. “CMON PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, LOKI!!” he crossed his arms. “i am listening.”

“hi y/n, this is tubbo. you just won a free ticket to meet us and you also can come to twitchcon for free!! hope we'll gonna meet and see you there.” i read it for loki. “yep. your streamer ask you a date.”

“fuck loki!! no!! i got a free ticket and i can fucking meet those motherfuckers!!” he walks to the sofa and switch the channel. “so, loki..” i beg for him to come with me.

he looks at me with that fierce stare. “could you, please accompany me to go there?” i asked politely. “seriously? i have so many things to do.”

“oh yea? and thats, killing people, destroying planets, tryna murder your own fucking brother and wanna be a god at this goddamn planet. thats your mission. stfu.”

he smiles. “you really knew me well.” i went ro his knee and beg for him. “please loki, please... come with me to the twitchcon.” he was suprised. “not with that eyes.

i beg him with that sparkle, innocence eyes. “god, help me” he said. i keep begging for him. “ALRIGHT, FINE!! IM COMING WITH YOU. GODDAMN. YOUR TOO CUTE WITH THOSE EYES.” he walks upstairs.

“mission accomplished.” i turned on the tv back.

the day, THE DAY

“its the day.” you wake up. “ITS THE DAY!!” you jumped off from your bed and runs to loki's room. you bang open his door. “LOKIIII!!” you shouts.

“FUCKKKK” he was shocked. “WHAT DO YOU WANT, Y/N?!” you jump onto him and jumping on the bed. he was fucking confused. “ITS THE DAY!! ITS THE DAY!!”

“WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN ITS THE DAY?! WHAT DAY?? ITS SATURDAY” you rolls your eyes. “goddamn it, loki!! we'll gonna meet em!!!” you shouts happily. “oh-”

“cmon, lets get dressed up already!!” you pull loki's arm and push him to go inside the toilet. “dont be late!!” and so, you also get bath and dressed. you wore white doodle shirt and beige coat. it was aesthetic.

you were like a musician who got to meet the legend rockstars. you wait for loki at downstairs and finally he shows up with his green leather clothes. you counted the presents you bought for them.

“please tell you have other clothes.” you unamused. “excuse me? this is asgard holy leather clothe. you're dissapointed me, y/n.” you deep sigh and pick up your sling bag and the presents.

“cmon, to the twitchcon.” you said and loki enter the car and drives it. “i dont know what the boys will said about you.” he chuckles. “they'll probably said i am the most awesome man in the whole universe.”

they wete silence. “awkward.” you opened some music. some calming music like coldplay. “ok, this is i like.” he pointed at the radio. “yea, its my dad favorite band.”

at the twitchcon. loki parked aggresively. “fucking sakes, loki. can you park it slowly? goddamn it.” you wore the sling bag and opened the door. “alright, register.” you and loki walks to the register counter.

“hi, welcome to the twitch con.” the staff greet you. “hii, um, i got an invitation from tubbo.” you showed the proof. “alright passed.” you grab loki's hand and walks inside.

people keep staring at the both of you because there was loki. they really thought he is a ‘fictional character’ then, you saw tubbo. “OH MY FUCKIBG GOD!” the tighten you grip loki/'s habd become tighter. “fuck- coul- could you let my hands go?” hes struggling.

“there he is. there he is, loki.” you look at loki with those eyes. “y- yea. i can see that.” he stutter. you and loki both slowly walks to him. “omg its really him.” you started blushing. “god, let me out of this scenario.”

“hii!!”  tubbo greets you warmly. then, you hide behind loki. he rolls his eyes. “hi, um, as you can see. this is y/n (l/n) behind me. she is really shy meeting you and her others streamer.”

your cheeks redder. tubbo gasped. “YOU'RE LOKI AREN'T YOU??” loki nodded slowly. “by the way, y/n, could you possibly stands infront of me?” he grab your hands slowly. then, you standing right infront of tubbo.

“hii?” tubbo chuckles and just give you a hug. “hii hii, y/n!! im really glad that you-” he looks at loki. “you and loki came to see us!!” geez, his british accent. “i really adore you, tubbo.”

you started your speech while loki take photos with his fans. “thank you, y/n.” he smiles. “no, i mean, you are the most comforting streamer in my entire life. now, i already found my true happiness through your streams and videos. it really makes me happy. you saved my life from deppresion and anxiety. i adore you so much and i dont know what to say. but i have so many things to say to you. i- i-”

when you stuttered, ubbo quickly gives you a big, warm hugs. “its okay, y/n. its okay. thank you so much for supporting me before this.” you were in a pure happiness. “god, i feel so safe.” then tommy appeared. “hey tubbo-” tubbo turns to tommy while he was hugging you.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD, IS THAT LOKI?!” he shouts. tubbo arms still on yours. “yea, i know. i thought he was fictional!!” he said. “fuck. loki, can i have a picture with you?” he ask politely. “sure.” he smirked. “so, you good now.” he asked and you embarassed.

“y- yea, yea. im good. thanm you.” you stared in his eyes for a few minutes and his cheeks burning same as you. “oh, yea. before i forgot.” you grab a paperbag from loki aggresively.

“i brought this presents for you and i really hope you like it.” you habd sit to him. pure happiness can be seen in his face. “wow, thank you so much y/n.”

“can we go now?” loki asked. he was chatting with tommy. “right. yea. can i get your autograph?” you hands him a pen and the twitchcon card. he sign it and you asked for him another hug.

“i love you tubbo.”

“alright enough of this drama, y/n, lets go.” then we go to meet other streamers. “you jealous?” “what? me? jealous? oh pleaseee”

“i am loki, y/n. i wouldn't be jealous because of that.”