love is a pain, tony stark

"fuck it daniel!!" you shout at your asshole boyfriend. "what?! what did i do, y/n?" you chuckle. "don't you pretend that you don't fucking know anything, asshole." you push him hard. "yes i do, y/n! what did i fucking do to you??!"

you cried out loud. "you cheated on me, daniel." he was surprised. "you fucking surprised, right? yes goddamn it, i really knew it!!" he holds your shoulder. "y/n, y/n. it's all the mistakes. i wouldn't cheat on you, babe." you push him for the sec time.

"shut the fuck up!! please, daniel. stop fucking lying at me. i know everything. i heard everything that you said about me, yesterday. you wanted to cheat because I'm not that beautiful girl that you ever date and i'm such a bitch for you, AM I RIGHT, MF?!"

you confessed it all. "yes. yes, it is. that's true." he agreed with what you said. "great. total great. this is the worst fucking day of my life. you're an asshole daniel, you're son of a bitch. go fucking have a make up session with that slut. go motherfucker!?" you push him away.

"IM GOING YOU LITTLE CUNT. FUCK YOURSELF!!" he shows you his middle fucking finger. you cried out loud alone in the school alley. you sit and cover your face. jeanie came with a schoolbag while bringing lunch for you. "y/n-" she was shocked when she sees you crying at the edge of the alley.

"omg, y/n!!" she ran towards you and asked you what's happened. "y/n, what's happening to you, babe?" you look her face and keep the tears streaming down. "d- daniel just cheated on me." jeanie hugs you tightly.

"oh my god, y/n. i'm so sorry." then, there comes y/n childhood best friend. peter parker. "hey- omg, what's happening here?" he runs towards you and jeanie. "daniel just cheated on her." jeanie reply. "god damn it." you look to peter. "peter, he cheated on me!!" you hugs him.

peter pats you. "i know, y/n. you need to be strong, ok? everything gonna end soon." he tries to comfort you.

TIME SKIP (3 DAYS LATER)

i just school like usual. even daniel is in my class. i ignore it and thought that he was dead. i even didn't take any care of him. he's bullshit. luckily i have the best friends in the whole wide world. they are the only friends that always stay beside me when i'm at the hardest time.

"ok class, we'll see next week okay?" my history teacher said before ending the class. daniel came to approach me. "hey, y/n?" i even didn't take a look at him. i pack my bag and leave the classroom, he grabs my arms. "please, i need to talk to you."

"what the fuck you want again, daniel. where's your lovely little bitch?" i let go of my hand on him. "one thing. don't you ever touch me or go near me again." i warned him.

evening, extra class

it was an exhausting day ever. i can sense that tony always staring at me for no reasons. "alright class, see you next week." my teacher said. "thank you miss."

i pack my things in my bag. there's someone walking towards me. "hey." i look at him. "oh, hey." i greet back. "you look exhausting. are you okay?" he asked. i nodded. "yeah im fine. don't worry."

he hums. "how about we grab a cup of coffee and relax at the park?" he offers. "im sorry. do i know you?" i asked. "tony starks." he introduced. "oh yeah. the playboy of high school." he chuckles. "so, are you in? y/n l/n?"

im suprised. "how did you know my name?" he chuckles. "well, y/n, i technically knows everybody names in this class." i rolls my eyes. "fine. let's go." we walks out

at a cafe

"what kind of coffee do you like?" he asked. "just mocha." he nodded and help to order it. i sat near the main door. then, he came to sit infront of me.

"so, i heard some news about you." i widened my eyes. "news?" he nodded. "yeah. about daniel and you breaking up?" i sigh. "oh that."

"so, what happened? i mean. daniel is such a famous boy!! why would you like to break up with him?" i look at the view. "no. its not like that." i turns at him back. "he's the one who cheated on me." hes shocked.

"what? seriously? cheated? i thought he was the best boy ever??" i shrug. "thats on people's eyes. in my eyes, hes an asshole. a jerk. a fucking playboy and a bitch." i said. he nodded. "thats a really nice statement, y/n." he agreed with me.

"and also. i don't wanna be in love again. its fucking hurt me. a lot." he nodded. "yep, you need a healing too, y/n."

time skip, class

i sit with a nerd girl next me. we were studying science about genetics and others. "understand class?" the teacher asks ans we all nodded. "great. now for the homework." i deep sigh and i felt someone tapping my shoulder.

i look back. "do you understand? can you teach me?" tony asked me. "seriously tony?"