sulking, loki

you were loki's bestfriend. both of you are really close even he's very mean to you.

you're sulking because you didn't get any attention from him. all he do is work, war, sleep. you locked yourself inside the room.

loki feels akone and queit. he looks around. "where's y/n?" he looks at the kitchen. "did she run away from home?" he runs to your room.

he twistes the doorknob and it's lock. he knocks the door. "y/n? come out. let's have dinner together." there's no response. loki knock it again. "y/n?"

"no thanks. i'm not hungry." you reply. "y/n, please don't be like this.." he tries to pursue you. "it's okay, go eat it alone. by yourself." loki looks at his feet and thinks.

"y/n, are you having problems?" you sigh in the bedroom. "yes i am, loki. I AM IN TROUBLE." you shouts makes loki shocked.

loki with sadly goes downstairs alone. "what's wrong with her? i didn't do anything to her." he sits on the sofa and thinks about himself.

"am i not giving any attention to her? or i'm not accompany her to go to nat house?" he thinks it again. "how am i supposed to pursue her?" he lay.

"oh, right. food. her most fav food at all." loki stands up open the food and made a research about 'pattaya fried rice'

"ah, it's easy.." he put the pan on the stove and turn on the gas. he puts the rice onto the pan and wait it for a sec.

then, he add some seasoning on it. while he's cooking, he's listening to se songs. "hm, i'm a real chef." he smiles. after that, he cook an omelette.

after that, he puts the omelette on the rice and put chilli sauce on it. "wow. she must like it!" he bring it and spoon to go upstairs.

he sigh deeply. "i hope she's not sulking again." he knocks the door. "y/n, please open the door." he try his best to pursue you. "no."

he sigh. "please, y/n. i made your favorite food!" when you heard food, you open the door and saw loki with an apron and a plate with rice smiling towarda you.

you take the rice and close the door. but, loki hold it. "stop it, loki." you put the rice on the table and tried to push the door. "y/n, why are you mad at me?"

"beacuse you didn't give any attention to me!" loki shocked and push the door hardly. you were standing there like a traffic light.

suddenly, he hugs you. really tightly. "y/n, i'm sorry if i hurt you. i didn't mean too. i love you, y/n. you're feel like my own sister."

you're almost tear up but you hold it. loki look at you. when loki looks at yoy, the tear in your eyes strem down. loki wipes it with his thumbs. "don't cry."

"i'm sorry." you keep your head down. loki hugs you again. "no, it's okay, it's okay." he pats you.

"now, let's go eat downstairs. the food will cold." he smiles and you smiles. you take the food and loki follows behind.

at the table, we're sharing foods. "now tell me, what's wrong?" you eat the rice and wipe your mouth. "it's you, duh." he weird. "what? me?" you nodded.

"you're always busy 24/7. work, war, and sleep." you countinue to eat. i nodded. "oh, i see." loki holds your hand. "y/n, i'm terribly sorry. i'll not do this again, ok?"

y/n smiles. "okay.." you countinue to eat. and the whole day was really happy and they were having fun together.