marry me, stephen strange

AVENGERS BUILDING

i was doing some kind of stuff with tony and steve. we're doing some kind of experiment. "so tony. is today is ur anniversary?" i asked.

"nope. its tommorow btw. but im really excited." i chuckles. "well, take a good rest tho. sometimes the exciting moment can make us really tired." steve said.

"who told u that" i asked him. "um no one?" me and tony glance at him.

"steve! i brought u cookies." there's someone who keep knocking the door. "i'm coming." he open the door. "tada! ur fav cookie!"

i keep on doing it. "thanks, y/n." she walks towards me. "cookie?" i take it. "thank you, y/n. this cookie is so good." she chuckles.

"thank you. tony, cookie?" tony smiles. "thanks y/n."

he take it and eat it. "a man who have you to be a partner would be the luckiest man in the world." she asked why.

"don't you see, y/n? you are so kind, caring, a happy person, take care of one another."

she smiles. "yeah, and also you're so cute and beautiful." i said and she's blushing. steve and tony looks at me. "what? im just praising."

this is the way that they look at me

this is the way that they look at me. she walks out. "i know whats going on." they keep staring at me like that.

"stop looking at me like that. you creeping me out." they laughed. "here, take this." he gave me y/n pic.
"oh cmon!! im just praising her man!"

"just keep it man." i stares at the pic. well, im kinda fell in love. "its gonna happened, steve." tony said. "it is, tho." i just rolls eyes.

1 YEAR LATER

knock knock. there's someone keep knocking my door. i walks and opened it.

and it shows y/n smile. "HEY STEPHEN!" she hugs me. i pat her. "hey, y/n. what are you doing here?"

"oh, i brought you this." she gives me a cookies in the tupperware. "oh wow. cookies? extra chips?"

she nodded. "nice. here. have a sit." i said and bring her to sit on my sofa near the window.

"thanks. well, you made some renovation here, i guess." i chuckles. "yeah. there's some stuff that i didn't use a lot.

i eat the cookies while reading a book. "so, you don't have any plan today?" i asked. "well. nope. not at all. maybe sleep all day?" i laugh.

"you can explore this mansion if u want to tho." she refused it. "its okay. i can't do that. its urs house." i look at her. "hm? what do you mean with that?"

"its not polite." i nodded. she lay on the sofa. she looks so bored. "y/n, you like to dance?" she face me. "dance? yeah. i like it." i smiles. "lets dance." she's confused.