fighting food, steve rogers

you're normally walk to the kitchen and saw somebody near your rack. most of my favorite rack at all. the rack was full of your favorite chips and biscuits. "hm, this is so suspicious.." you walk fastly to the kitchen. "HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" he ran away from you. he brought something in his hand.

you came after him. "catch me if you can!" it was steve- "steve! you take my whole chips!" we run inside the whole avengers building. "oh- my god. i'm so tired.." you sit on the sofa for a sec. steve looks at you and opens the chips. "looks like she surrendered." you stand up and push him to the floor.

"GOTCHA!!" you grab the chips and try to escape. but, steve grab your leg and started to tickle you. "don't you dare to escape, y/n! this is steve rogers!" the building was full of laughing between you two. "OH MY GOD! STEVE! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T HOLD IT!!!" he stops tickling you.

"surrender?" you look at him, grab the chips, and ran away. "HEY!!" steve runs to you. "you literally stole my chips!" you run to go to tony's office. steve keeps following you. "y/n! gives me the chips back!!" he shouts. "BUT IT'S MINEEEEE" you run go downstairs from tony's office.

steve suddenly speeds up and hugs you. he won't let you go. "you hand me the chips then i'll let you go." you shake your head. "NO! THIS IS THE LAST CHIP I BROUGHT FROM TARGET!" he chuckles. "babe, just give it to me. i'm hungry."

"nope. i'll never get tricked over you again." you tried to run away. steve hugs you tighter. "ugh! steveeeeee!" you bit his right hand. "OUCH! THAT'S NOT GOOD!" you ran away. you hit the lift button and tried to close it. steve runs towards you and holds the lift door. "shit-" he pins you to the wall.

"where you think you're going, bby?" your cheeks already burning. then, the doors open and you run away from steve. "Y/N!!" he runs after you. thor was peacefully made coffee then, you dumps him. "Y/N! OH MY GOSH!" the coffee fell on him. "i'm sorry thor!" you hide under the table near the island counter.

"what are you doing?" sam asks from behind. "SHH! SHUT UP. DON'T TELL STEVE THAT I'M HERE." you whisper to him. sam just nodded. "they're so weird-" sam told thor. then, steve came out. "hey, did you see y/n?" sam and thor looked at each other. "nope. isn't she's with you?"

steve nodded. "she's with me. we were in a war." thor and sam look at him weirdly. "what do you mean a war?" steve sat down, he had to let go of you and explained to them. you were smiling widely under the table. "we were fighting about food. i stole her favorite chips upstairs.

"why'd did you steal it, man?" steve looks at another place. "i'm hungry man. what should i do then, stealing her snacks." he laughs. "didn't you know to cook? just cook the fried rice." thor suggests. "i don't know how to cook. y/n is the only person who can cook for me."

sam and thor sigh deeply. "just give up on her." then, you sneeze so loudly. "wait. who is that?" steve looks at the table near you. "y'all lied to me aren't you?" he looks at sam and thor. "no. she wasn't here."

when steve looks at sam and thor, you sneakily get up and run quietly. "Y/N! THERE YOU ARE!!" steve ran after you for 3rd time. "Y/N! CMON! WE'RE NOT KIDS FIGHTING FOR FOOD?!" "YES, WE'RE GONNA. YOU STOLE MINE." you run upstairs. steve used the stairs.

you run again and again and tripped. steve get you and tickles you again. "this is your punishment when you ran away from your own boyfriend." he keeps tickling you. "STOP!! I'M GONNA FAINT, PLEASEEEE!" you keep begging.

"I'M NOT GONNA TRICKED, Y/N!" you laugh until makes steve smiles. "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'M SURRENDERED!!!" steve stops laughing. steve lifts you up like picking things and put you on the sofa. the lift doors open and it reveals tony stark. "what the hell are they doing?"

steve and you were hugging and kissing. forget about the chips and food. "FRIDAY, record them." he throws a tiny drone to you and steve. both of you didn't realize at all. then, tony closed the lift door and goes downstairs.

"today was fun even you made something messy." you said and steve smiled. "it's not me. it's you." steve looks at the other place. "hehe, you did." the drone flying surrounding you and steve. "recording saved." the drone flew to tony office. "shit. he's recording us."

"TONY!!" you and steve shouts in unison. "he really didn't have any respect." steve said. "he can't respect our privacy." steve agreed to what you said. "i'm gonna report this to pepper." you take out your phone and text her.