ring, peter parker

peter was in a relationship with the hottest girl in the college. he does anything for her. he hates it when the only hottest girl hates him back. one day..

"ahh, today is amelia's birthday. she must be so happy and surprised when i came to her house and give a big surprise!!" i thought. so, i'm getting ready to surprise her. i take a bunch of flowers, a ring for her. i wear a white-collar shirt and the dark suit.

"alright, i guess. it's time." i get out of my room and i saw aunt may at the kitchen. "oh there he is. my handsome little peter." i smiles.

"aunt may, you need to stop calling me with that name." she giggles. where you going with beautiful clothes?" she asked.

"i'm going to amelia's. it's her birthday today." she looks surprised. "oh my god, really? well, since it's her birthday, i'll bake a cake for her as a birthday present." i stops her from going to the oven.

"no, no, no, no need, aunt may. i want to treat her to go out. dinner together." she smiles and hugs me. "well, have a good time." i thank her and get out of the house. i was so happy to meet her.

AMELIA'S HOUSE

ok, why do i feel so scared to enter the house? i knock on the door. "amelia? amelia? it's peter." no one responds. so, i open it and get inside. "amelia? are you home?" i wandered around and goes upstairs. i heard something inside amelia's room. i open the door harshly. "peter-"

oh my fucking god. i can't believe i witnessed this. "peter, this wasn't as you think, honey." i stuttered. "no, you should stop calling me honey. y- you make up with him?" i was cried without their knowing.

"i was just about to celebrate your birthday with you, amelia." the tear streamed down. "peter.." i wipe my eyes. "i was about to propose to you. but, i'm totally late." i show her the ring. "no, no. you're not late. i- I DO!!" i chuckles in pain.

"daniel was right. you're an asshole." i ran downstairs and straight to my house. i left her with that dumbass alone with that shitty boyfriend.

PETER HOUSE

i knock on the door roughly. aunt may quickly goes to the door and opened it. "oh my god, peter, how's the date?" i stares at my foot. "why do the flowers wither?" i go inside the house and i saw y/n sitting at the sofa drinking tea while looking at me worriedly.

"peter, are you okay? you seem tired. where you going?" she asked. i turn to face aunt may. "aunt may, can i borrow y/n for a sec?" she nodded. i grab her wrist and she put the cup carefully and i bring her to get into my room.

"hey, bud. what's wrong?" i cried silently at the door. "peter, are you ok-" i hug her so bad. i cried out loud at her. "peter, what's wrong? you can tell me." she hug me back and pat me slowly. "am- amelia cheated on me." i sobbed.

"oh, my sweet little peter.." she brought me to my bed and we sat facing each other. "how? how you know that she cheated on you?" i stuttered. "i- i went to her house and i went to her room. i saw.." i starts crying. y/n looks at me with pity.

"come on here.." she widened her arms for a hug. i went to her and cover my face. she hugs me warmly. "its okay peter. it's over now. from now on, you learned a lesson. not all hot, beautiful girl is good, ok? you need to know them by heart." she pats me.

"now, tell me again. you saw what?" i face her again. "they make out together." my eyes teared. "damn, that asshole." she whispered. "i know.." she smiles. "how about, i cheered you up today." i look at her. "cheer. me up?" she nodded. "yep. certainly. for the whole day. what do you think?"

i smiles and nodded. "great. now.." she opened the door while looking at me. "how about we grab a nice hot cup of tea?" i stands up. "sure can.." i walks and she put her hands over my shoulder to comfort me.

"don't cry okay, peter. it's over." aunt may look at us worriedly. "oh my bloody peter. what's wrong with you? are you just crying?!" she takes a look at me. "it's okay aunt may. i'm okay. don't be too worried about me." i walk to the sofa and sit.

"y/n, what's wrong with him?" aunt may ask y/n. i can hear it clearly. "peter just knew amelia cheated on him." she was shocked. "oh my gosh, so that's why he cried?" y/n nodded. "poor little peter parker." i sense they looking at me.

"its okay. keep comforting him. i knew he'll love it when you're surrounding him." she said. y/n sits beside me. she hands me a cup of tea. "so, how's your condition?" she asked. "more worst." she put her tea at the table. "oh, peter. you shouldn't say that!"

"it's true. i feel dumb and worst." she pats me. "alright then, you need some fresh air." she grabs me and go to the front door. "aunt may, may i borrow him for a while?" she smiles and allowed it.

PARK

"now, i want you to smile first." she asked me. "i beg your pardon?" she laughs. "you need to give me your most beautiful smile." i wasn't smiling. "what for?" "to cheer your day. you know what, your own smile can brighten up everyone's day. even me." she explained. "alright.."

she waited for it. "i - i just can't.." i look away. "peter, come on.. its- never mind." she thinks. "where's my handsome little peter parker?" she poke me. and i smile. "look at you!! isn't it feels so good to smile, hm?" she holds my face and touches my nose.

i giggles. "yes it is. feels very good." she hugs me. "i love it when you're happy back peter." i blush. i love her so much. really indeed. all of my heart. "i love you y/n." i said. "ofc peter, i love you too-" i kiss her. my hands went up to her head.

she was surprised. "wow. are you serious rn." she asked. "yes i am. i wanna be with you until we die. i wanna grow old together with you." she faints. "y/n? y/n?" i try to wake her up. then, she wakes up by herself. "uhm, ok. where were we?" i laughs at it. "omg, you're laughing!!" she's happy.

i pinch her cheeks. "you're cute little pumpkin."