guitar, loki

loki was playing guitar at his room. you sneak to see what he do inside his room and knock it.

YOUR.POV

"may i come in?" i heard his chuckles. "yeah, come in." i walks inside. "what are you doing?" i close the door and stands there. "im playing guitar."

he plays it. i just watch it and hear it. he stops playing. "why are you standing there? come sit besides me." he pats at the bed.

i walks towards him and sits. he keeps playing and started singing. "your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones." he looks at me.

"turn into something beautiful." i countinue. he smiles. "do you know, you know i love you so." he looks at me after strumming it.

"you know i love you so.." he sings in deep voice. my face burning.

"you're burning, darling." he kiss my cheeks- then stares at me. i look down. he chuckles and made me face him with his index finger.

"hm? you shy or something, little one?" gosh, his smile- "i- loki, im not the little one. its for kids. im already grown up."

he laugh. "but you are little one to me." he caress my hair. "loki, are u in love? i thought we're just friends.-" he kissed me.

he fucking kiss me. on the lips. i was totally suprised by what he did. he looks at me and hold my face. "now, we're official, darling." i look at him weirdly.

"this is so strange." i try to stand up but loki grab me and i accidentally sat on his lap. my face turning red again.

i can't with him. what does it mean 'official' he put his hand tightly on my hips and put his chin on my shoulder. he whispering to me.

"are you not comfortable yet, babe?" my face turn red and redder. "y- yes. but, i feel a lil comfortable." he smiles. "with me?" i nodded.

he hugs it more tightly. "i love you, y/n. truly. i won't ever let you go." he confessed. i stay quiet.

"didn't you love me?" he kiss my right cheek. i nodded slowly. "yes ofc. i really love you." i turn around to face him.

"i really do." he shows his beautiful smile and give me a short kiss to me. "well, wanna cuddle?" i chuckles. "really? cuddle?" he nodded.

"yeah." he moves the guitar to the corner of the bed. then, he crawl to me. he hugs me and i lay besides him.

i hug him back. "oh, looks who hug me back." i look at him. "stop teasing me, loki." he laughs. "alright2, im sorry, baby."

we cuddling and snuggling. "y/n, do you ever give up on your life?" he plays my hair. "um.. no?" he stops playing.

"don't try to fool me, y/n. answer honestly." you looks others thing and sit down. "yes. yes. it was twice. and i once tried to kill myself."

loki get up and hold my shoulder. "y/n.." i chuckles in pain. "yeah. but, luckily my mom was there and grab the knife and the scissors."

loki turn me around. "why did you decided to do that?" he tear up. "because I FAILED MY BIG EXAM, LOKI. I FUCKING FAILED IT. AND THATS WHY I DECIDED TO DISSAPEAR. TO KILL MYSELF." i get off from the bed.

i stands and away from him. "y/n, listen up. you did you best. you did the best for you and your parents." he get off from bed and approaches me.

"no, no, no. that's a bullshit. that's what my mom and my aunts said." he keep walking. i put my hand to cover my ears. he keep walking towards me.

"hey y/n, y/n. shh shh. listen to me." he try to seperate my hands from my ear and hugs me instead.

"oh my dear y/n. don't you ever did this cruel thing again please. this isn't a way to cure your stress, depression." he pats me. "y/n, i'm gonna be here whenever you're sad, ok? im gonna be by your side." he said in soft voice.

i cried on him. "thank you, loki." i hug him tightly. lastly, we're end sleeping together.

LOKI POV (the next day)

i was just back home from work. destroying thor. my own brother. i knock the door. "im home." i saw y/n playing guitar alone while the tv was on.

i walks towards her and kiss her head. "hey honey. you're playing guitar?" she just nodded.

"yeah, i trying to play guitar. being a pro same as you." she smiles at me.

i put my coat and my bag on the sofa and sits besides her. "let me hear some notes."

she strums it but the sound isnt so good. she looks at me.

i laugh. "its okay. its okay. practise makes perfect. let me help you." i stand up and walks behind her and help her how to put finger as a note.

"this is G note. and this is D note. what song u wanna play?" she answered yellow. "oh, so. you need to play 4 notes only." she relieved.

i teach her chord G, C, D, and Em. "ohh, alright, i get it." she said and try the chord. i sat besides her while looking at her playing the guitar.

she is such a sweetheart. i can't take my eyes off from her. she is too perfect. i came closer to her and kiss her cheeks. and smiles right away.

"you really did such an amazing job, y/n. im so proud of you." she slightly smiles lookinh teeth.