househusband, bucky barnes

this is based on the famous and the cutest anime 'the way of the househusband'

you married with one of the hottest winter soldier, bucky barnes. he really seems and look so aggresive towards people, but he's such a childish and funny surrounding you.

people really scared of him just because hes the winter soldier. "hey honey, im back." you put the bag on the sofa and he greets you. "hi and welcome back, baby." he hugs you and kiss your lips.

"what you cooking?" you asked and he lead you to the kitchen. "i cooked your favorite dish" he smiles and you hug his arm. "aww, buck. you're so cute. thank you, darling." you kiss at his cheek. you look around the house.

"im lucky to have you in my life, barnes. you're kind, caring, i just- i loved you in every kind of way." he doesnt take off his apron yet. "are you tryna praise me?"

i laughs and hugs me tightly. "no!! i just loved you so terribly much." he chuckles and hugs you back. "i love you too, honey."

bucky pov

why she suddenly try to praise me. what can i do? she's so terribly cute and adorable. i love her and im a lucky guy to have her as my wife.

"btw buck, tommorow my niece will sleep over here for a night. would you mind?" i confused. "babysit him?" she nodded. "yeah, yeah. no problem. at least i have the accompany." she kiss me at the cheeks for the 3rd times now.

i clean up the kitchen and serve the dinner for us. "alright, it smells really delicious." i set the plate and spoons. "darling!! the dinner is ready!!" i shouts but there's no response. "y/ n? honey. come downstairs." still no response.

i deep sigh and rake off the apron and go upstairs. i even dont know what did she do upstairs. i knocked on the door. "honey? are you in there?"

i twist the doorknob slowly and i saw y/n was peacefully slept on the bed. i smiles. "you tired my darling?" i walk towards her and hugs her warmly. "hey, love. you're tired?" she slightky wake up.

"hm?" her sleepy eyes. "go rest for a sec. i'll wait at downstairs." she keepz humming. "i love you, darling." i kiss her head and put the blanket over her. i pat her and closed the door slowly try to not wake her up.

i went downstairs back and relaxed my own mind. i've been imagine if we have kid. boy or girl it doesn't matter. at least we have a child. we must be a really happy family. i smiled alone.

"she is a really hardworking woman. will do anything just for her family." i open the television and the ad shows the newest marvel figures. "oo, y/n must loves this." i grab my phone and quicklu orders it.

"hi, yea. i want to order the newest marvel figure that just pop on my television. yes. just one and version 4. how much? oh, i'll transfer. thank you so much." i smiled. and i'll make sure y/n will always be happy.

i suddenlu feeling sleepy and fell asleep at the sofa. on 8 pm, i feel someone was laying on my chest. i open my eyes slowly and it shows the love of my life. i smiles and pat her head.

"hey, y/n. wakie wakie. its dinner time." she lift her head and face towards me. "have a good sleep, buck sweetie?" i blushed. "omg!! you're blushing!!!" i look away.

"its the first time i saw you blushing, barnes!!" she really looks happy. "aww barnes!!" she cups my face and kiss my lips. "you're so adorable, bucky barnes. my sweetheart."

then, we had our dinner together. we even laughing and listened to her story <3

tommorow

i naked on my bed. i feel her hands traces over me. "good morning, sweetheart." she smiles and pinch my cheeks. "good morning, buck. how's sleep?" i nodded.

"what kind of food you wanna eat today?" i asked her. "um, anything that you cook today. i dont mind." i thinks. "well, i'll make a japanese dishes since your niece will come for a sleepover." she smiles and hugs me.

"you are the bestest man ever, bucky barnes." i smiles widely and pat her. "and you are the sweetest girl i ever met. i love you so much."