love first sight, bucky barnes

you are the famous girl in the music first class. everyone in school knew you. you are so beautiful, talented, friendly and so kind.

tony is a secret admire. he want to proposed to you, but he scared af. so, he stays by your side as a best friend.

sam wilson is a friend of yours. but doesn't close because there's a problem between you two. sam was on engineering class.

"y/n!!" tony calls you from the class. "hey tony!" you run to him. "how's your day?" he nodded happily. "good. very good. wanna grab lunch?" you agree and goes with him.

THE NEXT DAY

the engineering class teacher has something to announce. "listen up. today, you have a new classmate." she said. "come here. introduce yourself." he stand infront of the students and introduced.

"hi. my name is bucky barnes. just call me buck. or bucky as well." he smiles. "alright, bucky. you can sit beside sam wilson at the back." she points at sam.

bucky walks towards sam. he was weird because people keep staring him. "yo. name is sam."

sam introduced himself. "hey, names, bucky" sam laugh. "i like your name. i should call you buck."

"thanks." he opened the book and starts taking notes. "oh btw. i should tell you about someone really important at this school." bucky looks at him. "who is it?"

"it's y/n."

"y/n? who is that?" he asks sam. "she is the most famous girl in the music first class. she is beautiful, kind, talented and very caring. but, for me, she's selfish." sam said.

"selfish? you once being her bestfriend or what?" he sigh. "yes, once. but, there's some mechanical problem happened between us."

bucky nodded. "you should see her. she's very beautiful." bucky back to the class.

RECESS TIME

"alright, buck. follow me." sam said to bucky. he brought bucky to sneak at the flower garden of this school.

"is this illegal?" bucky asks. "nah, who cares bout that. shit, she's coming." bucky tries to look at y/n. "holy moly-" bucky said. "i knew it." sam said.

"wow. today's flowers are so beautiful. yeah, as usual." you touch the lavender flower near bucky and sam. "get your head down!" sam lower bucky's head and his. "yea. you right. she is beautiful.." bucky can't stop looking at you.

"hm, looks like somebody fell in love~" bucky chuckles. "shut up. i won't." he said. "y/n!!" tony calls you from the corridor. "hey tony!!" bucky looks towards tony. "who the hell is he?" bucky points at sam. "that is tony. he's kind of y/n's boyfriend ig." bucky glance at tony.

in the class, the teacher didn't come today. so they have free time together. bucky and sam have time to sneak to see you.

BUCKY POV

hm, is this a feeling of falling in love? first sight? no. this can't be. bucky barnes never fell in love with the first sight. sam pats me. "bro, if you fell in love with her, just tell the truth. cmon bro. we're men." i push him. "what the hell are you talking about? i'm not fell in love." i look somewhere else.

"you think i'm stupid?" i look at him back. "what?" he points at the ground. "we literally hid in the garden again. she's not here, man." he shakes his head. tch. should i tell him the truth? "alright, sam. i should tell the truth to you."

sam already wants to hear it. "fine. i fell in love with her." sam laugh so loudly. "bro, slow down, man! people will hear you." i shut his mouth. "alright, alright. I'll shut my mouth." he still laughing at it.