kidnapped, peter parker

in the library. where a place that should be quiet and the place to reading or studying. but, the friend of yours annoyed you for 30 minutes.

YOUR POV

fuck it, peter. he never made this crazy asshole attitude at the public.

"wo, this book are so expensive. i'll gonna buy it for myself HAHAHA" i cover myself.

"cut it out, peter." i said and he looks at me weirdly. "i beg your pardon?" shit. "i said. cut. it. out. you've been talking alone at the magazines, books, classical collins books for 30 munites now."

he shrug. "cmon pete. we're in a libarary. are you drunk?" i hold his face and slap his cheeks.

"i'm not drunk at all. this is the way i am." i close the book grab my bag and peter and goes outside.

"y/n! what you think you're doing?" he asks me that? like wtf. "listen up, you noisy man." he make weird face.

"you've been talking non stop inside the library, ok? it's been a half an hour i've listening to it. people's keep looking at me nonstop." he nodded.

"they not looking at you." i point at him. "well, if you're in hot temper, we should grab an ice cream." he walks away.

"what in the fuck?! i've not finished yet!" he looks back. "don't be silly. cmon." he grab my hand and walks to the ice cream truck.

"you're really troublesome, peter parker." i said facing to the street. "welp, what else should i do? tony said the same thing either."

he goes to the truck and ordered it. sometimes, i feel like peter wasn't too bad and annoying. he had a small part of the kindness and caring.

we've been being a really close bestfriend since we're 6. so, i've been through many hard times together with him.

"here, strawberry sprinkle just for you." he hand me the ice cream. "thanks, pete." i take it from him and we sit at the bus station.

"y/n, should we go on a shopping?" he asks. "shopping? for what?" then there's a car arrived in front of us. they're wore a black suit. like a kidnapper.

so, we're doing nothing at them. but, they approach me and said "miss, you need to come with us."

i look at him. "no. i even don't know you." i was scared then, i hug pete's arm. CUZ IM FREAKIN SCARED.

peter look at it and noticed. "excuse me, who are you guys?" pete asks them softly.

"mind you're own bussiness." then, they grab me. i put the ice cream at his face and pete grab me away. "WHO ARE THEY?!"

"IT MUST BE LOKI" he said. they ran after us and caught me with feet. "PETER!" peter kicks them, but they didn't fall. "uh-" peter tried his best to saved me from them.

i kick their balls and peter grab me and swing. "omg, that was close." i hold him tightly. "what did loki wants from us?" i asks. "idk either. i'll ask tony about it."

we're landing on the safer place. "they're gone. great." peter get hit by someone unknown. i was shocked and hold his head. "peter, wake up, buddy.." i look at them.

they lift me up and put it inside the car. "shit. where's peter?" i look outside. "omg, i hope he's fine."

"ok, relax, think think think." i hold my head. "escape." there's a hologram in front of me. i was shocked and shouts. "shit-"

"hello darling. have a nice date at the libarary?" peter was right. it was loki. "loki, what do you want from me?" he chuckles. "i just want you, y/n. just you." i was disgusted.