argument, thor

"where the heck is he?" you're waiting for him to came home. he was outstation for a couple of months.

"fuck it." you take your phone and calls loki. you saved him as "son of a bitch"

the phone was ringing and he pick it up. "hello?" the accent tho. "loki. where's thor? it's been 4 fucking months now. is he slept with other women?"

"how i'm supposed to know! he wasn't with me. he was with you." you sigh. "for gawd sake, loki. he literally said wanna hang out with you at the asgard. how im- alright. you know what. come to my damn house now."

loki was stuttered. "just come here you traffic light." you end uo the call and shouting in the house. "i'm tired of this shit."

the door was knock. it was loki. "i open the door and let him in. "so, what's your plan?" he sits down. "idk. do whatever it is." you pull his leather clothes and grab him up.

"cmon loki. he already made my blood boling. don't you make me wanna kill you with my bare hands, laufeyson."

he was scared of you for a sudden. "alright, alright. calm down, y/n. i'll solve it."

he said and you put him down. you were stressed for 3 months. suffered all alone without your boyfriend, thor.

loki try to solve it by himself. you called thor many times but he didnt pick up. "piece of shit."

then the door was banging. you open it and thor was standing there wetly because of rain.

"well, you just knew how to came back home?" you said. "y/n, i terribly so sorry. i have a work to do at the asgard for 3 months. i'm sorry, babe."

loki standing in front of the tv while watching you. "fight, fight, fight. cmon." he whispered. "don't you sorry at me." thor wants to hold ur hand, but you refused.

"babe. can you listen to me." you death stare at him. "stop it thor! enough is enough."

you shouts. "it's been 3 fucking months. i'm all alone. suffered, sick. i was alone." thor looks at you.

"luckily your brother came to pay me a visit." you points at loki. "even he is the god of mischiefs. always makes other suffer. adopted. but, he's more kind and loveable then you, thor."

loki was touched with what you said. he was standing there doing nothing. he like uh watching movies 4D.

"and now, you wanna come back. looking after me? after dissapeared for a long time?"

"y/n, please. give me one more chances. please y/n. i'm begging you." he knee down.

"there's no use now thor. remember, you've been doing this for 3th times." his eyes already teary, same as you.

"from may to july thor. and it was 92 days. plus with 3 times you doing that. it was. 276 days your not besides me." you even made a solve a maths problem.

"276 days, thor. imagine it. i was sick, stressed, depress, suffered. who was all besides me back then? it was loki. again."

you grab him. "you such an asshole, brother." he said.

"shut your mouth, loki." you warned him. "alright. i don't wanna make any of the mess. all i wanna do is, packed my things and goes to nat's house. i'm done."

you ran upstairs. thor following you. "y/n!!"

while both of you at the upstairs. loki smiling alone. "hm, she was mention me about 3 times." loki felt like he's fell in love with you after what you compliment about him.

UPSTAIRS

"y/n, i didn't mean too leave you all alone. i really truly love you from the bottom of my heart." you close your ears. "i dont wanna hear all of this nonsense."

then, you started pack the bag. thor hugged you from behind. you stops packing. "i am terribly so sorry, y/n. i actually really loves you all of my heart. you are the reason why i changed myself."

the tears streamed down to your cheeks. "i can't, thor. i can't go through things like this again." you packed it again. thor stayed in that position for a long time.

after that, you let go of his hands and ran downstairs and grab loki to go outside and asks him to send you to go nat's house.

loki seat at the drivers seat and started drive. "Y/N!!" you look at thor. "are you sure this is your decision?" loki asks while drive fastly. "yeah. i am. i can't stand it with him."

"y/n, would you be my girlfriend?" you were total suprised. "i promiss to you. i'll take care of you carefully and i would never leave you all alone like my brother's did."

you look at him. "are you pranking me or what?" he shake his head. "no. this is serious y/n. would you?" you thinking. "yeah. maybe. you're the one who always take care of me, right?"

he smiles. "totally." then, you and loki has a loveable relationship. both of you are happier than ever.