airplane, peter parker

you wants to back home to new york city. using an airplane ofc. you think you're riding a cab? anyway. so, you bring your file and your laptop bag into the plane and put it on top of you (box for putting the stuff)

there's someone seat on your seat. "excuse me." you said and he looks and you. you shows him your ticket.

"oh, i am so sorry. i seat on yours." he moves to his seat. you sit down and put the fail on the portable table.

the ink was gone. you wrote it again and it was total gone. "dammit." the person next you noticed it and hands you a pen.

"here, take this." you take it and thanks to him. you wrote the lyrics. "you're a songwriter?" you smiles at him.

"a composer. but, im trying to debut as an artist." you replied. "oh, i see. well, i hope you will debut it. fighting."

you smiles. "what's your job btw?" you asked. "im a teacher in high school." you're impressed. "you're must smart in academics." he chuckles.

"no im not." he giggles. "my name is peter parker." we introduced ourselves. "my name is y/n. just y/n." he nodded.

"so, are you go or back?" he asked. "i'm back." "same as me." we smiled. and both of you started to make a conversation while facing each other.

"so, can we hang out from now on?" peter asked. "yeah. ofc." you smiled. then, you noticed something outside of the window.

it's like a smoke. peter noticed it and open the window. the engine was on fire. you're in shocked. the whole plane vibrate and shaking.

"why i didn't call her?!" you're scared. "LIZZIE, I LOVE YOU (3x)" you said multiple times. peter trying to calm you down.

"y/n, y/n. listen here. stay calm and wear this mask." he holds you while holding the mask.

you even didn't move at all. "wear it, y/n." peter wears it for you. suddenly the half of the plane besides peter was destroyed.

you shouting of scared and peter just hug you instead. "WE'RE GONNA BE FINE. I'M HERE.IM HERE." peter said.

he bent down and cover his head. "y/n, get down!" you were blur. "Y/N, BENT AND GET DOWN HERE." peter grabs you and ask you to cover yourself.

"we're not gonna survived." peter looks at you. "we're gonna be survived. we're gonna safe." peter said. "no, we can't." "YES WE CAN, Y/N. YES. WE CAN." peter said loudly.

the plane land on the beach. but, the plane destroyed. you're faint about 5 minutes.

PETER POV

"ah, my head." i hold my head. i look around, people were outside of the plane. y/n was uncounsious.

"y/n, y/n?" i shake her and she's fine. "god. thank god, you're alive." i lift her and goes outside of the plane.

i put her on the sand. i take a look at her if she's fine or not. "y/n, are you okay?" i asked. "no, my legs and arm hurt a lot."

i take her hand to take a look. there's a blood. "it's ok. we'll going to the hospital right away." help her to walk.

we're walking until at the sidewalk. people was helping us. "can you help us call 911? my-" i look at her. "my wife was in accident." she looks at me weirdly. she chuckles. "wife?" i look away. "why did you lie?"

"there's nothing. to keep you safe." she chuckles again. then, the ambulance arrived. we walk to the ambulance and get inside. "what accident did you go on?" the recue man asked.

"there's a huge plane crash near the beach." i said. they nodded.

AT THE HOSPITAL

they brought y/n into the room. "sir, you need to be cure too. you're full of blood." the doctor said. "no. im okay. save her first." the doctor grab him into others room. "i said im okay!"

after curing, i was waited for a long time inside the room. i guess, y/n probably must already done. "sir, you're done. be careful." he helps me. "thank you so much." i walk slowly.

y/n already at outside. i knew it. "omg, peter. are you okay?" she asked. "yeah. that's supposed to be my question." we're chuckles.

i try to hold her but she refused and help me walk instead. "lets go back home." she smiles at me.

she kiss my cheeks- MY FACE BURNING. ONG OMG OMG. "thank you so much for beibg with me, peter.?" he turn me around and bumps our head slowly.