fighting loki, peter parker

i was sitting in the avengers building. waiting for mr stark dressed. i was sitting there, doing nothing.

then, loki came in. without any impression he walks towards me and glance like im doing something to him.

"what you looking at, mr green goblin." he looks at me fiercely. "what did you call me?"

he stands there. "didn't you heard me? i said mr green goblin." he take out his knives and we're getting close to fight.

then, steve came to relaxing us. "hey, hey hey, stop fighting both of you. how many times i've been told you not to fight in this building. oh gosh." he sounds pretty frustrated. "but this kid is started first."

"you, as older, just let him." steve said and i was agree to him. "alright, kid. let's go."

tony walks fastly from his office. i stands up, take my bag and and walks behind him. "is anyone sees thor?" loki asks. "his at the bar."

at the car park, "kid, what did you do to loki?" i was silent. "i'm just called him green goblin. why he's so mad btw " he looks at me. "you know he hates when you said green goblin at him."

i rolls my eyes. "where we going to, mr stark?" he open the car door and ask me to go inside first. "wo, porsche, huh?" i whispered.

tony gets inside and starts the engine. "well, you have to help me with some projects im trying to do at my house." i nodded.

"with ironman suit?" he shrug. "this is boring. i should stay at the house." i said in my heart.

while he was driving, he talks to me some weird scientist or professor would say.

"did you hear me?" i nodded. "what did i say?" i was panic. "the ironman suit is officially from an iron?" tony sigh. "you're totally an asshole kid." i laugh.

at tony's house, i was suprised and shocked cuz his house is total badass. so huge and so whitey. "wow. you are so rich, mr stark." he chuckles.

"here, follow me." so i followed him to go to the basement. we use the lift. at the basement.

"kid, you sit there. don't touch anything and don't do anything." so i just follows his instruction.

"what's the point i'm going here?" i said and tony looks at me. "hm, you're right too. alright then, you can look around BUT don't touch anything. understand, little cat?"

i nodded and left my bag on the chair and looks at his ironman suit. "woww.." i was so stunned because they were so many electronics stuff in here. "he's really a genius." i whispered. a few minutes later, tony was done with his stuff.

"alright, let's go." he take some stuff and a nametag from his desk. "what is that? y/n? who is that?" i asks. "she is our new members." i was shocked. "members? in avengers?" he nodded.

"why you take her?" tony looks at me. "is it a problem?" i shake my head and we goes inside the lift. new avengers member. tch.

AT THE AVENGERS

loki and thor relaxing on the sofa while drink some juice. "IM BACK BB" peter shouts from the lift. tony sigh. "this kid again." loki said. "you're fighting again, didn't you?" thor ask.

"uhm, yea. as usual. he's started first." thor stands up. "well, listen up avengers." all of the members came to the hall. "today. we will have a new avenger." they were shocked.

"y/n, you may come in now." he said in a phone. the door lifts open and exposed yourself. wearing soft and khaki color coat with white shirt and a jean.

all of them looks at you. "hi." you waves your hand. they were all stunned. peter was staring at you for a long time. "uhm." you came behind tony. "what's wrong with them?" tony sigh. "idk either."