dream, steve rogers

you were crying at the edge of the bed. just wake up because of a dream. you're cried.

you dreamt about your parents. they already died because of murder. you started crying.

it was 3 am. steve weren't there because he had something to do.

as soon you cried, steve enter the room and saw you're crying. you knew steve was there, you quickly wipes your tear.

he crouch down and holds both of your hand. "hey, what's wrong?" he looks in your eyes deeply.

"i dreamt about my parents." tears keep streaming down. he quickly hugs you warmly and stroke your hair.

"shh shh. it's just a dream. i'm here. just for you, y/n." you cried on his chest.

"i- i misses them so much.." the tears keep streaming down. "steve look at you and wipes it with his thumbs.

"pray for them. if you dreamt about them, it means that they really missed and love you too, honey." he said in deep voice.

he hugs you back and tries to calm you down. "y/n, dont cry bby. shh shh."

he lay at the bed and pats you. "you missed them so much." he kiss your head and pats you warmly.

"it's okay. calm down. im here baby." you look at him. "thank you for being with me."

with teary eyes, you stares at his blue eyes. "its my job to taking care of you." he caress your hair and went to dreamland.

both of you slept while hugging each other. then, steve awake. look at his left, you sleeping peacefully. "sleep tight." he put the blanket over you and close the door slightly.

tony approaches steve. "where have you been? we're having a meeting, right?" he nodded. "y/n was crying and having nightmares." tony rolls eyes.

"don't treat her like a baby, steve. she's not a kid anymore. don't spoil her very much." this makes steve hotter. then he push tony to the wall.

"don't you said something like that to me, tony stark. you don't even fucking know what's happened to her. i had to be by her side when she was in the lowest." he let go of tony.

tony just look at him. "what happened then?" tony glance at him. "she has a dream about her parents.

"just parents." he walks away. steve's blood actually already boiled because of tony. "they died, tony. they fucking died because of murdered when she was 6." steve shouts making tony shocked.

"died?" steve nodded with a grin on his face. "i- why i didn't know this?" he walks towards steve. "cuz you didn't took any care about this shit."

he open the door slowly and sneak look at you. "i'm sorry steve. i actually DIDN'T KNEW ABOUT THIS."

he apologized. he sigh in relief. "it's okay." he smiles and they go back to the meeting.