driving, thor

today, thor have a driving class. you as his girlfriend accompany this man to his driving class.

"thor, babe. wake up, hon." you shake him at the bed. "hm, what?" he snuggling next to you. "hey, you have driving class today." you caress his hair.

"hm, give me 5 minutes.." he hugs your arm. you smiles. "you're so tired huh? thor. you don't need to destroy loki. he is your brother, thor." he open his eyes and get up.

"did you like him or me?" he weirdly looks at me. "thor, he is your brother." "adopted."

i silent for a sec. "yes. even hes adopted. you guys shouldn't fight. thats not good for you." i caress him.

"fine. fine. if you want to." he get off bed. "hurry up, babe. you have a driving class!!" "yes ik!!" he go in the bathroom.

DRIVING CLASS

"are you nervous?" i asked. "what? me? nervous. pft, cmon. im not." hes sweating. "thor, dont lie to me." we're walking until the building.

"hm, fine. i am.." he face down. "awh, thor. dont be scared. everythings gonna be just fine. you're a strong man. remember." i comfort him.

"thank you, honey." he smiles at me. "you can do it, babe !!" he walks inside and get into the car. he looks at me and waves me. i wave it back.

IN THE CAR (THOR POV)

foo. alright. its gonna be fine. fine. "alright. thor. odison. you can start drive." i hold the handle slowly and started drive.

my teacher was so shocked and hold the door. "THOR, THOR. SLOW DOWN. SLOW DOWN. ARE YOU NUTS?!" he said. i didnt feel like its fast.

"im sorry. but this is normal speed by me." he trusfrated. "THOR, YOUR SPEED WAS AT 80." i look at the speed dashboard and it shows 80 digits. "OH SHIT-" i brake emergency

hi head get hit by dashboard. "omg, are you okay?" i asked. "thor, you failed." he hands me the paper and leave.

"SHIT. i fucking failed it. damn it." i get out of the car and walks away and kick the rocks. y/n runs towards me. i even didnt noticed.

"how its going?" he caress me. "terrible. so terrible." i walks. y/n hold me and asked why. "i failed y/n!!" i said in high pitched.

i sits at the bench. y/n looks at me concern. "awh, thor. shh." she puts my head on her shoulder and comfort me. "that's okay. thats okay. you can try it once more in the future."

i hug her. "how im supposed to passed? he said i drive it to fastly. i even didnt realised the speed dashboard was showing at the fast speed."

she chuckles. "you should drive it slowly and slowly, babe." i look at her. "but how? i thought it was slow tho." she pats me.

"wanna grab coffee?" i smiles. "sure."
we're going to the cafe to buy coffee after this hard damn driving class.