die in your arms, bucky barnes

"y/n, you can't. you need to listen to me, babe." bucky tried to pursue you to asks you to stay here. "

"bucky, listen up. i don't wanna- tch. i just don't wanna you die!" you hold his hands. bucky almost cried. "babe. i'll come back so shortly. safe and sound."

both of you look at each other eyes. those blue ocean eyes. "no. no. no. i need too. please, bucky. let me. bring me to the field. we're doing this together."

bucky don't know what to do. he looks other place. "cmon buck." he looks at you back. "no-"

"I RATHER DIE FOR YOU, BUCKY BARNES!" he was so stunned to speak and hugs you instead.

"alright, alright, y/n. we'll do this together, ok? i'll gonna protect you. i'll take cover on you."

you close your eyes, and hugs him tightly. "i love you. let's we all be safe." he broke the hug. "let's get going before it's late."

you're going to the field and take the weapons. "stay behind me, y/n." you nodded and follows him. steve and nats running and started attacking the armies.

"BUCKY! ON YOUR LEFT!" steve said and bucky started shoot. you shoot at your right.

take care of each other's side. falcon flew at the skies and shoot them.

"y/n, let's go." we starts to run. but, you got shoot by them. "oh shit!" you hold your right hand.

"omg, y/n!" bucky grab you and start shooting.

then, barton and thor came to help. "y/n, bucky. go to the other place. we'll take over here." thor said and ran towards the broken building.

bucky got shoot. "OMG, BUCKY!!" you help him to walk because he got shoot at the leg. "i'm fine. im fine. keep walking."

behind the broken building. you put bucky to the ground. "oh my gosh (3x) it's okay, it's okay. you're gonna be fine. alright, buck." you ripped your clothes.

you tie around his legs to stop his blood for flowing out. "y/n, i'm fine. i'm fine. cmon let's go." he take his sniper and stands up.

"no, you gotta stay here for a bit. i'll shoot them for you." you about to stands up but bucky grab you by wrist hand. "no. we should do this together."

"i don't want you to be hurt." you nodded and help him stands up. "you go besides me. follow my step. understand?" you nodded.

both of you like a real superhero without power but with an amazing weapons. great skills with great movements.

you can sense someone behind bucky, you turned around and shoot someone behind him. "oh my god. he nearly killed bucky-"

"do you have any spidey sense?" bucky asks and you chuckles. both of you ran to the safer place because steve asks to.

while we're running, the underoof army shoot bucky at the abdomen. "ARGH" bucky groans.

"BUCKY!!" you brought him to stay behind the car and help him.

"SAMM!!! TONY!!" tony and sam looms at you. "BUCKY!!" you points at bucky. sam and tony flew to you.

"he hot shooted at the abdomen." you try to not to cry. "sam, please bring him to the safer place."

you asks sam. "yes. ofc." sam lift bucky and bring him to the safer place.

you pick up the bucky's sniper and started to shoot them. "we'll work together, little pumpkin?" tony said. you nodded. "yeah. for bucky."

while sam, "wait, what are you doing sam? argh. she's alone?!" "y/n was with tony. don't worry. she'll safe."

sam puts bucky at the row. the safe place. "stay here, buck." someone shouts. "SAM! HELP!!" it was you.

"it's too many of them, tony!" you said. "y/n, we should go now." tony stopped shooting and grab you instead and fly away.

he fly towards bucky. he puts you down. and you ran to bucky. "bucky, omg babe!? are you okay??" you hugs him.

he hugs you back. "i'm okay. i'm fine. i'm glad you're safe." you lift up his clothes. "bucky. this is worse." he close his clothes.

"i'll be back." you grab bucky's sniper and ran away and shoot them. you remembered. you rather die for bucky.

"take care, y/n.."

you're panic. there's so many of them. "relax y/n. you can do this. ok? you can do this." those armies came towards you. "i can't do this." you ran away.

you ran towards bucky because you're scared. bucky looks at you worriedly. "y/n?" there's some of couple's of army follows you.

they almost wanna killed you but bucky ran towards you. "Y/N, DUCK!" he pushes you to the ground and he got shoot 3 times.

your eyes widened up. "BUCKY!?" he was laying at the ground. you hold his head and put it at your thigh. "wake up, bucky barnes." you slap softly his cheeks.

he was heavily breathing. "y- y/n.." he holds your hand and you hold it tightly. sam, tony, steve, thor and nat came together.

"please help him!" you shouts to them. "i- y/n. it just.." tony stuttered and hard to tell you. "he can't be saved, y/n.." tony said slowly. "what?"

"y/n, listen to me, darling." you look at him in pool eyes. "take care of yourself and please. remembered i love you so so much." he's voice cracked up.

he calls steve. "steve.." steve came besides you while you stroke his hair and caress his cheek. "please. take care. of her. for me, bro." steve almost burst into tears but he holds it.

"i will, bucky. i'll take care of her." he smiles back. "bucky, please don't leave me, bucky. no." he caress and hold your hand. "i'm fine. i love you, y/n."

his hand fell on your hip. he's literally gone. forever. "no,.. bucky.." you cried on him. you kissed him for too long. "i love you, bucky barnes." tony came to comfort you.

"y/n, we're here just for you." he pats you. "why. he has to do that?" your voice shaking. tony didnt know how to answer it.

steve came to you and hugs you. "shh, y/n. he loves you so much. truly. more than the stars." those words will make you more cried.

"steve. you should asks her to sleep at your house for a week. it's your responsible for this." nat said. clint was just came. "hey!" when he came, he looks so worried.

"wait, bucky-" nat pats him. "he's gone, clint." he look so sad.

TIME SKIP

at steve's house. you're still remembered that he was here. next to to you. as if he was alive. you lay at the sofa on steve's thigh.

steve's caress your hair. "i missed him so much, steve." the tears streamed down on your cheeks. "we missed him too, y/n."

you turn around and hugs his waist. but, steve hugs you instead. "just ket it all streamed down, y/n. i'm here for you. you are my priority." you cried out loud.

AFTERLIFE

i love you, y/n. i'll always watching and besides you, y/n. you'll gonna be okay besides steve rogers.