cheating, tony stark

i was relaxing at the sofa, waiting for tony back home. he's always late for dinner. i always eat dinner all alone. he's usually came home around 8 pm. but now, he's came 10-12 pm.

"hm, where is he now?" i look at my watch. "tony, are you that busy?" i crossed my arms. "knock, knock." i look direct to the main door and it's showing tony stark.

"hey babe!" i stand up and hugs him. "are you okay? you look so tired." i hold his coat. "yeah, i'm okay. don't too worry." he smiles at me.

i put the coat at the sofa and went to the kitchen to make some coffee to him. "how's work?" he sits at the sofa.

"totally worse today." i look at him. "what's wrong?" i blend it and sent it to him. "i don't know. i feels troublesome today. i didn't get to finished my whole project." he seems stressed.

i put his head on my shoulder. "it's okay, bby. you did your best <3 i'm proud of you, genius man." i pat his head. he smiles. "i love you more than love, y/n." my stomach fulls of butterfly.

"i love you more, mr stark."

TOMMOROW MORNING

i was sleeping, i look at my left, tony was gone. then, i heard someone talking. so i glance a bit. it was tony on his phone. talking to someone. i pretend to sleep.

"baby, please don't be like this babe. i love you, ok? i- i will. don't worry. ok, bby? yeah. i love you more." he turn off his phone.

he's. cheating on me? no. this can't be. but maybe. he calss her bby and he said he loves her more. i- didn't realized this. i wake up with teary eyes. "b-babe?" he looks at me.

"don't you babe at me. I HEARD IT TONY" tony hides his phone. "I FUCKING HEARD IT. YOU CHEATING ON ME, TONY STARK!? I TRUST YOU! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE STARS! HOW DARE YOU MADE ME HURT LIKE THIS WAY?!" i confessed it all.

the tears already streamed down. "bae, listen to me." he holds my hand. "i don't want to." i pack my clothes. "y/n, y/n, pleaseee. listen to me. that is my client, y/n." i let go of his hand.

"so now. i knew why you always came home so lately. you fucking slept with her. and you confirmly 24/7 with her. totally such an asshole, tony." i death stare him.

"i always alone at this time. i always be by ur side whenever you're in the lowest. and this is what i get? fuck it." i pack it and open the door goes downstairs.

"y/n, please, im begging you to listen to me." i cut the lines. "stop it, tony. i've been heard anything that came out from ur mouth. everything." i said madly.

"go marry her. don't forget to invite me." with my teary eyes, i giggles. "so long, tony." i get out from that damn house and close the door.

i plans to go to the avengers building. with riding a cab. i straight to the point. i put my bags and stuffs at the bonet.

"the avengers, please." he started drive the cab and goes to the building. i think about my memories with tony. the way he smiles. makes me hurt. i wipes my tear off.

at the avengers, "thank you so much." i give him some money and and take my bags out. so, i go inside the building. i was totally sad. unamused.

i give the id and get inside. "where's steve rogers?" i ask the securities. "he's on the basement." i go to the basement and meet him.

steve was doing something at the table. "steve." he looks back and shocked. i go towards him and hugs him tightly. "hey, what's wrong?" he pats me.

"tony.." i cried on his shoulder. "what? what's wrong with tony?" he face me. "he- he cheated on me." i cried again. he comfort me and hugs me back. he pats me. "shh, shh. its okay y/n. im here."

"how dare he cheated on me.." i hug him tightly. "come sit first.." he brought me to sit at the sofa. "how did you know that he cheated on you?"

"i heard he's talking to that bitch this morning." steve poor at me. "y/n, you need to stay strong ok. love is hard. and you know people always said, love is drug."

i look at him and nodded. "wanna meet wanda and nat?" i smiles nat nodded. "let's go." he smiles and take my bags.

"steve, it's okay, i can lift it alone." he refuses. "nah, its okay. i can lift it for ya." he smiles and we go to the level 1 meeting them.

at level 1, all of them was here. "oh, hey y/n!" wanda greet me. i was teary. i look to my left, stephen was here too. "oh, stephen? you're here too?" he smiles.

"well, yeah. thor ask me for drink." they cheers. "where's mr stark?" peter asks. "idk. i don't even care." i take the bags from steve and put it behind the sofa.

i go towards nat and hugs her. "tony cheated on me." i whispered and cried. nat was concerned about me. "omg, y/n.." she pats me.

wanda also heard the same thing. "damn tony." wanda pulls me. "come here." i sit down on the sofa and wanfa started to move her fingers on my head.

"omgg." she's startled. "tony really makes her suffer with cheating." she looks at everyone. i was so sad. "y/n, don't worry. we all are here just for you <3" steve from behind me said to me and pats me. i smiled.

"where do you sleep tonight?" thor asks. "just on the sofa, here." i reply. "nah, she lying. she'll sleep at my apartment." steve said. like wtf man

everyone was quiet. really awkward.
"yeah, imma sleep at steve's house then." nat sat beside me. "how tf tony can cheating on you, tho?"

"i know, nat. i mean. the reasons he always came home late just bcs of that bitch. i really knew he was with other women."

"mr stark aren't the same." peter states and i nodded angreely.