steve rogers, kitchen

you're in the kitchen with your lovely boyfriend, steve rogers. you were planning to cook something delicious. but, the idea hasn't there yet.

"hey babe. im home." he close the door, take off his coat and put it on the sofa as the beg.

"hey honey~ how's your meeting?" he walks towards kitchen and kiss your head and backhugs you.

"totally boring. what you're cooking?" he looks. you were open the cooking recipe book.

"haih, i don't know yet. what should i cook?" you look at him cutely while he laughs at your cuteness.

"ish, you little pea. i think, we should make spaghetti? shall we do it?"

you smiles. "sure." you take out the ingredients out of the fridge and put it on the counter table while steve waiting you while rolling his sleve. "first step is what?"

you look at him. "we should make the spagghetti first then, we made the red sauce." steve nodded and still waiting you.

"oh, steve. you can sit down for a while." he refuses.

"since you refused. would you take the spaggheti up there?" you point at the upper rack.

he smiles, pat your head softly and take it for you. "here you are, my beautiful one <3" you blushes.

you take it and make the spaghetti. "honey, don't you think, its time to build our family? our own?" he said while facing at you.

you were shocked by what he said. "w- what did you say?" he raised his brows.

"hm? build our own family?" your cheels burning.

"oh, family.." you back to your food. steve walks towards you and hug you from back.

"hm, cmon y/n. we've been dating, couple for about 4 years now, babe."

"i- i uhm. steve.."

"hm? what is it?"

"i- i actually.." he turns you around and hold your shoulders. "what? what is it?" he look in your eyes.

"i- i wanna make a family too. but how about my parents?" he kiss your lips and look at you back.

"i'm gonna meet your parents, and we're gonna get their blessings, ok?" he caress your hair. you nodded.

"that's my beautiful, angelic girl. you're gonna be mine." he hugs you and put your head at his shoulder and hugs while swinging a little.

the spaggheti already boiling. "your spaghetti done. now, we need a sauce." you look at the spaghetti and quickly made the sauce.