Hugs make you fall in love

Jack laid on ianto's bed flicking through a book absentmindedly as he watched the Welshman flit around the room with a look of amusement on his face. They were going out to dinner in twenty minutes and safe to say ianto was panicking. "You know it's only me right" jack reminded him smirking slightly and turning a page in his book.

Ianto turned to look at him incredulously "I want to look nice".

Jack smiled affectionately "you always look nice" he observed the younger man as he turned back to his mirror "is that mascara"

"It's clear" ianto replied monotone in his moment of intense concentration.

Jack raised an eyebrow "does that even do anything"

Ianto stood back from the mirror and blinked "not sure probably not"

Jack shook his head "are you done yet" he sighed impatiently though the twinkle in his eye showed he wasn't really mad.

The Welshman turned to him grinning almost goofily "I don't know am I beautiful yet"

Jack couldn't help but grin back "you're always beautiful"

Ianto rolled his eyes reaching for his keys "you're only saying that because you're my boyfriend". He froze.

Jack didn't realise iantos moment of panic at first "putting labels on us now are we" he joked his smile dropping when he looked up at ianto, the sparkle in his Welshman's eye was gone and his face was devoid of colour.

"Jack I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that I know you don't like labels"

Jack held out a hand stopping ianto mid ramble "ianto calm down its okay we can label it if you want to"

"No because you don't want to an do don't want to make you feel that you have to pretend to want it for me"

Jack sighed. But he was frustrated at himself not ianto. He placed his book upside down on the bedside table and made his way towards ianto taking the younger mans hands in his own "ianto I want that I really do I promise I know what I said before but I was stupid okay I want that with you I want everything with you but most of all I want all this" he gestured around them wildly "all of us whatever this is to be on your call".

A look of recognition passed over is tis face "you want to be my boyfriend".

Jack smiled softly "if that's what you want and if you'll have me then- woah okay" jack exclaimed as he was pulled into a hug roughly. He'd never get used to that no matter how many times ianto did it. Over the years he had grown used to being snogged or pinned against a wall in a fit of passion in times like these. He wasn't however very familiar with the affection ianto often showed. Still it felt nice to be held tight feeling the affection radiate from the other man as he nuzzled into jacks neck. Ianto just being there holding him was always enough. Maybe that's why Jack found himself slowly falling in love with the Welshman.