Some things dont need saying

Jack was doing paperwork when a certain young Welshman appeared in his doorway. Jack looked up questioningly at the Welshman before addressing him "can I help you". Ianto didn't answer, instead he made his way across the room beelining his way to jack's desk. He stood by jack's desk, staring the captain in the eyes before he suddenly reached out and pulled jack into a passionate kiss. They're lips met with a spark just like they always did as their practiced hands pulled each other closer. They moved away from each other and jack immediately spun ianto into his lap, forcing the Welshman to sit there. "What was that for?" He chuckled as ianto laid his head on jack's shoulder "jus' missed you" the Welshman mumbled his breath tickling jack's neck. "You saw me this morning sweetie" jack laughed as he reached for his pen. He'd gotten quite good at doing paperwork with a certain adorable Welshman on his lap. Today though that Welshman wasn't having any of it "no" he batted the pen out of jack's hand forcing the captain to look at him "no the others were there.... i miss this" he gestured wildly "I miss us". Jack smiled and planted a small kiss on the frowny face in front of him "why didn't you say so?? let's go out into town just me and you for the afternoon .... but first you have to smile". Ianto, ever the stubborn coffee boy, frowned more just to prove his point. Jack knew how to make him smile, he put his hand either side of Ianto's face and 'squished', a smile played on Ianto's lips but he didn't crack, time to commence to phase two. "Come on baby ... where's that beautiful smile" he teased, tickling Ianto under the chin. The Welshman finally cracked and squirmed off the captains lap giggling. Jack loved to hear him giggle.

Jack drove that day. It wasn't everyday ianto demanded attention, usually it was him who played the roll of the needy boyfriend. No, today was all about ianto. He parked the suv and they both hopped out. Jack smiled as ianto bobbed up beside him and linked their arms together, ianto was never one for public displays of affection but when they did occur it never failed to make jack smile. It was a pleasant day if cardiff not too warm, not too cold. "Who are you and what have you done with Ianto" jack laughed as Ianto kissed him on the nose. Ianto shrugged and took hold of jack's hand, lacing their fingers together "we ran out of coffee ... you had the last of it. My order doesn't come until tomorrow. I've been deprived" he explained dramatically "so I get clingy to the person I love". The captain smiled and squeezed Ianto's hand, "remind me to drink all the coffee more often... come on shall we go and see a film?".

The film was.... actually ianto and jack didn't know. Today so far jack had found out that caffeine deprived ianto clearly couldn't sit through a film next to his dashing boyfriend without stealing a few, or rather a lot of, (not so) sneaky kisses. As they left the cinema ianto stood suddenly stock still, blinking. "Everything okay?" Jack questioned tugging on Ianto's are lightly. "Yeah ... sorry I always expect it to be night when I walk out of the cinema... it's bright".

They shopped next. Jack didn't realise how much Ianto's actually enjoyed shopping until he watched him rush around the shops like a kid in a candy store. Ianto dragged jack into a games store "it's davids birthday soon I need to get him that game he wanted". "I thought you already got him a remote control car.... and a bike?" Jack questioned allowing himself to be dragged into the store nonetheless. Ianto nodded, "this is something he really wanted though"
"You spoil those kids rotten ianto jones".
Jack wandered off the moment ianto began to search for the game. "Ianto!", he sighed he knew that voice. Fixing his face into a permanent smile, he turned towards the door where, sure enough, rhi was rushing in. "I didn't think I'd see you here... are you alone.. I thought you'd have some pretty girl on your arm by now" she babbled not allowing space for ianto to get a word in edgeways. "I don't have a girlfriend rhi" he interrupted her as she stared around the shop no doubt trying to decipher which one of the pretty young girls in the shop was his girlfriend. "So you're here alone...??".
"Not exactly..."
"With a friend?"
"Sure well ... my boss"
Of course jack would choose that moment to appear behind Ianto and wrap his arms around his waist. Despite himself, ianto couldn't help his eyes fluttering shut for a split second. "Whose this lovely lady then ianto" jack asked tightening his grip around Ianto's waist protectively "jack this is my sister, Rhiannon " jack loosened his grip almost immediately at the word sister "rhi this is jack my" ianto paused, oh well in for a penny in for a pound this wasn't the way he wanted rhi to find out but what could he do she was already eyeing him oddly at jack's gesture "my .... boyfriend". Rhiannon's eyes widened and ianto knew he needed a second alone with her. "Cariad..." he began without thinking causing Rhiannon's eyes to pop more "jack ... can you pay for this ... I just need to talk to rhi". Jack moved beside ianto "and why would I do that" he teased. Ianto pouted "because you wuv me" he pleaded passing jack the game. Jack kissed him quickly on the lips "correct answer" he added quickly before heading off to join the queue.

"Jesus ianto" Rhiannon hissed as soon as jack was out of ear shot, "Your boss eh?". Ianto paused for a second "I mean he is my boss... he also happens to be my boyfriend...is that a problem." He added the last statement rather bitterly. "No no god no... it's just a surprise that's all.. I mean you've had girlfriends before" she rushed to explain. "It's strange ..." ianto mumbled to here quickly as he saw jack fast approaching "it's not men ... it's just him".
"Ready to go?" Came jack's American voice cutting through their whispers. Ianto nodded.

Back in the car jack shifted, he hadn't turned the engine on yet. "Ianto?" He began in a small voice, "yeah" ianto replied. "You know I do love you right ... a lot". Ianto's nodded smiling "mhm"
"Good cause I don't really say it enough and I don't want you to think that-"
"Jack" ianto cut him off, "it's okay... sometimes things don't need saying because they show." Jack chuckled lightly "since when did you get so wise". Ianto held up a paper cup "oh ... since I got a coffee". He leant back "sooo hub or home" he tried to ask casually. "Hub or... but I live in the... Ianto? Are you inviting me to live with you.." jack babbled confused. Ianto sipped his coffee "maybe". "Then home" jack added softly before started the car and beginning the commute to Ianto's no THEIR flat.