Bullets and metal: song drabble thingy again

Ooooo. Another song Drabble for ianto and his cyberwoman

Same song different part

Song: sex with a ghost by teddy Hyde

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE SONG⚠️

————————————————————————

I'm getting jiggy with a rifle
Ianto had pulled a gun on his friends. He couldn't quite believe what he was doing. He didn't actually want to hurt his friends. Did he? No that was stupid of course he didn't. But they wanted to hurt Lisa. Worse they wanted to kill Lisa and he couldn't let them do that. He couldn't let them take away from him what was left of Lisa.

I'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed
They wanted him to do it. They wanted him to kill Lisa. The worst part was, he was considering it. He thought that it would all be over if he did. He held the gun up and closed his eyes he had to do it otherwise more people would get hurt more people would die. He couldn't bear if that happened. Another Canary Wharf incident because of him? No he couldn't let that happen.

Hoping to hit you somewhere vital
He took aim. His eyes still squeezed shut. He hoped he could aim well enough to do it quickly he didn't want Lisa to feel any more pain than she already did. His hand shook and he tried to steady it. He couldn't afford to miss fire he had to hit Lisa somewhere it would be a quick painless death. Her head? No that was covered by metal. Her chest? No that was too. He'd have to take a few wild shots and just hope it hit her somewhere crucial.

And when I miss, you come and kiss me with a smile
He couldn't do it. He fired at the ceiling and looked in regret at jack and the team. He knew he'd blown it with torchwood but a part of him still hoped he could save Lisa. He still yearned to take her home and cuddle up to her warm body in bed on a Sunday morning talking about what they'd do if they had the money. He wanted to kiss her again. Properly this time. He wanted to feel her soft lips respond to his touch and curve into a smile on his. And, as he looked at the being in front of him, he saw Lisa again not the monster and wondered how he would ever let her go.