Jones, ianto jones: short oneshot (307 words)

"Ianto, love can you-" jack stopped talking mid sentence "oh .... hi Owen .. didn't know you were in". "Well it's mah job.... and my autopsy bay soooo" the medic gestured around, "if you're looking for ianto he's in the tourist office... forgive me if I'm wrong but ... did you just call him love?". Jack shrugged "I forgive you..." he joked with a smirk "you must've mis heard".

Jack bounded to the tourist office, small paper bag in hand. "Iantooo" he called in a sing song voice as he made his grand entrance. I got you a donut" he tells the welshman placing it on the desk. Ianto eyed him suspiciously "what do you want". "Can't a man give his boyfriend a treat" jack whined, kissing away iantos frown. "Can you help me with an email" he babbled quickly almost all in one word. Ianto smiled in victory "haha I knew it". Jack's eyes softened "oh seriously though eat ... you don't eat enough ... or sleep enough... do you go home at this point... I'm worried about you ianto". Ianto smiled softly "I'm fine jack" he reassured the captain before cutting himself off with a stifled yawn. "Biggest lie ever" jack laughed "come on you can come lay down ... use my bed". As he spoke a pair of young tourists barged into the shop. Ianto groaned suddenly feeling exhausted, sleep did sound nice but... "just let me help these customers ... I'll be down in a minute". Jack nodded and disappeared behind the beaded curtain on his way back to the hub.

Half an hour passed and still no sign of ianto. Jack decided to make his way back to the tourist office. That's where jack found him fast asleep, his head laying on the desk. He smiled fondly "oh jones, Ianto jones .... what am I going to do with you."