Battle scars

A/N:
This is just gonna be a short one shot. Really short.... like me
————————————————————————

Ianto stood in front of the mirror in the hub bathroom his shirt undone. His hands traced the white and pink scars on his chest and abdomen. Souvenirs from Canary Wharf. He sighed as he returned the buttons to their rightful position and re tied his tie around his neck. He hated the scars. One day, before the cyber men and the daleks, there had been nothing but soft tan skin covering his chest for Lisa to run her hands over. Now he was scarred and tainted. He was damaged goods and he felt a if jack would replace him at any moment with a newer shinier version. As he left the bathroom he wasn't surprised to find the captain stood there. "You alright?" Jack asked with genuine concern "you were in there a while". Ianto shrugged and jack took in his expression before pulling the Welshman into a hug. Ianto sighed and snuffled into jacks neck he didn't care if it made him seem like a toddler he just didn't want jack to stop holding him. Eventually though, jack had to hold ianto away from him to get a good look at the younger man who was now unmistakably upset and on the verge of tears. Ianto sighed "I just don't like .... the marks .... they remind me of .... you know" he paused a second before whispering "reminds me of then" as he emphasised the word 'then'. Jack frowned for a second "the marks?" He questioned before is to gestured today his chest "ooooohhhh" the captain realised. Ianto looked at him solemnly "I'm damaged, jack". Jacks eyes widened as he wiped Ianto's tears away "youre not damaged ianto. They're battle scars they show just how brave you were and how brave you still are ok and I love them. More importantly I love you". The captain finally admitted before crashing his lips into Ianto's as the Welshman responded eagerly with need. And, perhaps, jack needed it too though of course he wouldn't ever admit to it. Actually maybe now he would. With ianto in his arms, anything seemed possible.