Lisa

Lisa smiled, her eyes watering with love and relief, "you did it Ianto.... you actually did it" she exclaimed disbelievingly, the metal falling from her body. Ianto felt as if he could weep, "is it really you?" He whispered, brokenly. Lisa nodded as the last of the metal clattered to the floor, she held out her arms, welcoming his embrace. He inched closer, letting her arms wrap around him. He sniffled tearfully into her chest. But then he froze. She felt wrong. She was cold. She felt... dead.

He tried to pull away, but she had him in a vice like grip. The metal rose from the floor, attacking her body once again, but this time she wasn't screaming, she was laughing. The magnetic armour seemed to strengthen her grip as the Welshman struggled against her once again, the tears drying fearfully on his face. He gasped for air as her grip tightened impossibly further, squeezing him out of shape, cracking his bones. "Please" he rasped, hoping that the Lisa he knew could hear him. But she wasn't Lisa anymore. She had no mercy.

He woke with a gasp, reaching out to grasp the air in front of him, attempting to pull the phantom arm from around his neck. "NO!" He half yelled, half sobbed as he felt an arm snake around his waist. A voice broke through his panic as he registered the arm as human. Alive. Jack. "What happened?" The captain soothed as Ianto choked on air. He managed to utter one simple word "Lisa". Jack seemed to understand, because somehow one tiny name held so much meaning. So much pain. And, to ianto, 'Lisa' was so much more than a word, or even a person. Lisa was a memory, and a promise to never forget the real girl behind the monster.

————————————————————————
A/N:

Wow I haven't updated this in a while. I'm so sorry this was so short I literally wrote this while in class and honestly wasn't sure how it would turn out or if I would even post it until I finished it. I hope this was still somewhat enjoyable to read.