Strip poker (short: 195 words)

A/N: does this feel like a fever dream? abso-fucking-lutely. Am I mad about it? Nope. Hotel? Trivago.
—————————————————————————

They were drunk. Well and truly sloshed. Hammered. Trollied if you will. So when Owen suggested strip poker it had seemed like the most wonderful idea in the world. What they hadn't accounted for was ianto jones. Ianto wasn't a prude by any means if his escapades with jack were anything to go by. It was more the fact that when drunk ianto decided to become the most difficult person on the planet. "Iantoooo" Gwen whined at him "it's not fair if you put your waist coat, tie and jacket on before we start the game not everyone wears a million layers". Ianto just shrugged.

That's how the team found themselves half an hour later with ianto stiff unfairly decently clothed in a shirt and his trousers. The team cheered when it came to ianto having to remove yet another item of clothing. "It's got to be the shirt now come on" Owen pointed out gesturing dangerously with his glass of probably something obscenely alcaholic. Ianto bent down soon returning triumphantly holding two brown strings in his hands. The team covered their ears as Gwen opened her mouth. "IANTO JONES YOUR SHOELACES DO NOT COUNT".