Girly chats

The first jack talk
It was Tuesday. Aka girls night. Aka... the night tosh and ianto watched trashy love films and talked about ... well... anything really. But tonight it was boys, jack and Owen to be precise. "So you have a crush on him" tosh clarified from over her beer bottle. Ianto shook his head "see that's where your wrong I don't have a crush on him, I'm in love with him I want to take him on a date and eventually marry him and have two children and a dog and a nice house." Ianto corrected. Tosh nodded looking a little shocked, ianto blushed "I've said too much" he muttered. Tosh laughed "I didn't know you felt that way about him". "Neither did I" ianto admitted.

"Aren't you both already fucking though?" Tosh pointed out. Ianto choked on his beer "is it that obvious ?!" He exclaimed, "were you trying to be secretive?" Tosh laughed. They sat in silence for a moment before tosh piped up "is he good though?". Ianto answered before he could stop himself "oh yeah..." he muttered.

The second jack talk
"No seriously tosh ... forget him, I don't need him". Ianto told her as he tied his tie again that day trying to look good. "Good girly" she said on impulse from her computer "uh boy... I'm sorry I can't say good boy" she giggled getting sidetracked. "That's fine" ianto smiled at his friend "does this look okay... jack really likes it when I wear red". Tosh raised an eyebrow "thought you didn't need him?". Ianto giggled "but he's so hot and nice and hot and kind and hot and.. did I mention he's hot?". Tosh laughed "you did ... four times". They both looked up as jack entered the room "who's hot?" He asked. "Uhm I - no one... just someone who's.. hot...coffee sir?" Ianto spluttered making with way to the kitchen throwing tosh a glare when she giggled from her station.

The third jack talk
"TOSH IM DYING" ianto yelled the minute tosh picked up the phone. "Wait ... what's wrong" tosh panicked immediately. "JACK ASKED ME ON A DATE AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR SO YOU NEED TO COME ROUND NOW AND HELP ME" ianto fretted. Tosh laughed, heaving a sigh of relief that ianto wasn't in any danger... well, he may be in danger of self combustion if she didn't get on over to his flat straight away.

She was at his flat in five minutes tops and immediately began to search through his clothes. "This? Jack likes it when you wear red? Or this? The waistcoat has a red satin back he'll see it when he takes it off of you" she smirked. "TOSH!" Ianto exclaimed throwing a cushion at her from his bed. "You're clearly expecting him here tonight" tosh teased further. Ianto blushed "I don't know what you're on about...". Gosh gestured around the room, "best linen on the bed, burning a scented candle while still airing the room so it smells nice" she began to list earning her a second pillow to the head "alright alright I'll stop teasing... hey wear this it'll look good" she smiled tossing him a suit. He changed and she fastened a silver chain that looped around the tie to his outfit. "Perfect" she smiled "jack's going to practically drool when he sees you". Ianto smiled at her, he hoped so.

The one sided jack talk
"Hey tosh" ianto smiled tearfully sitting down beside her grave. "Guess what... we're getting married" he held out his hand, the ring glinting in the sun before he remembered tosh couldn't actually see it. "He asked me to marry him... so much has happened... I told you before how he accidentally made me immortal ... he was so angry at himself but... I don't mind I get to spend forever with him now... however long that may be." He let a tear drip down his face before he continued "I wish you were here toshi... I really do ... I'd give anything to see you smiling at our wedding ... dancing with Owen... how is he ... up there.. or did he go to hell" he chuckled a little tearfully to himself "sorry no... I know he's up there with you... you're probably married yourselves... I'm being silly but .. I really love jack ... tosh I do ... I don't say that enough any more... I have to go soon ... I wish you could be at the wedding... you'd be my maid of honour you know.. we always knew I was more of a bride ... well you did anyway" he huffed a small laugh "I'll talk to you again tosh... Tuesday ... like always". He left the empty beer bottle by her grave as he always did... people probably thought he was littering but it was just so he could kid himself she'd been drinking and laughing just like she had when she was alive.