Suicide: fix it (technically part two but short: 339 words)

"JACK .... JACK COME ON" who was that?? Who was yelling at him. Where was the note. He was writing a note? No? He could've sworn he was. A note to... he didn't know who.. the note was a story, he knew that much. A story of how he... KILLED IANTO?! No no no this had to be a mistake he couldn't have killed ianto... why was the world fading? Everything was fading. WHY HAD HE KILLED IANTO AND.... he homed in on a voice... a familiar voice. "Jack jack can you hear me ?? Owens given me a few minutes you need to know you ingested a nightmare drug. It makes you live out your worst nightmare. The worst thing you could ever do and it makes you enjoy it... jack please ... please beat it ... people go mad over this and- ... jack?" The voice stopped. He blinked his eyes open. Where was he? The medical bay... made sense... who was that voice?

Ianto jones threw himself at jack wrapping his arms around the captain best he could. "You're okay!" Jack exclaimed "I didn't ... oh you're okay" he sobbed into the welshman's shoulder wrapping his arms around him. "I love you ianto .... I love you so much... I love you too much... you're amazing I would never ever ever do anything to hurt you I love you". Ianto rocked back on his heels slightly stunned. Owen had been entering the room when the confession was being made. Jack was growing steadily embarrassed.

He felt a needle being pressed into his arm. "This should help you to forget the dream the drug forced you to have..." Owen informed him bluntly. "Don't need that I'm strong" jack slurred as the edges of the room started to
Go blurry. He felt Ianto's hand hold his again "shhh jack yes you are... but you do look a little traumatised.. when you wake up you wont remember the dream or this... so ... I love you too" he confessed quietly as jack slipped into a deep sleep.