Torchwood: episode one short

"ALRIGHT TEAM" jack yelled as he swept into the hub looking like a kid in a candy store. "There's going to be a woman coming in soon gwen Cooper she's called ... so... POSITIONS!" He clapped his hands, but the team looked blank. "I'm sorry sir ... positions?" Ianto queried stepping forward into the ominous lighting. Jack rolled his eyes "dear god do I have to think of everything... I want you all looking ominous! I want her spooked by the mysterious torchwood... ALRIGHT SUZIE!!", suzie glanced up from her welding project, "KEEP DOING THAT ....BUT MAKE SURE YOU ANGLE YOURSELF PERFECTLY TO THE DOOR!" Jack yelled time her excitedly. "Ianto... can you sit at the front office ... not yet but to do the whole grand entrance to torchwood thing you're so good at..." jack grinned happily as ianto nodded. "Owen, Tosh! I want you checking the cctv but when she's coming switch to the rift readings". Tosh frowned "but the rift readings don't really do anything they just show us the fluctuations in the activities ... if there's no alarm there's no problem.." she explained. Jack sighed "I know but they LOOK impressive and I'll act all big boss man and walk across the landing and down the stairs". Owen glanced up "I'm a doctor anyway... why have I got to be over here with the tech can't I just hide in my Med bay I don't want to be a part of this" he grumbled. Jack raised an eyebrow "I think she could be bringing pizza" he muttered. Owen spun round "I'm staying" he announced. Around three hours later tosh exclaimed "guys! She's approaching the tourist office!!". Ianto rushed to the exit and disappeared down the tunnel to take his position. Jack rushed up the stairs "One more thing" he announced "NONE OF YOU acknowledge her.... and DON'T laugh" he said seriously pointing a finger around the room with wide eyes and raised eyebrows. It was a big moment for jack.