Dreams unwind

1975

"Linds," Stevie called anxiously "Does this look alright," She asked as he came out of the bathroom.

"Yes babe," he said laying down on the bed.

"You're not even looking!" She said in frustration. He looked up then and eyed her carefully for a minute. She wore nude platform thigh high boots and a chiffon black dress that exposed her back with flowing sleeves, her hair cascading around her face in waves. She'd put on a little weight and looked tanned and healthy.

"You look incredible baby," Lindsey said finally "Like a fucking goddess."

"Really?" She asked unsure, turning back to look at herself in the mirror. This was the biggest show they'd ever played and it was so important to her that it had manifested in a desperate effort to look nice.

"Absolutely, you're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen Stephanie."
She smiled when he used her given name knowing he was sincere.

She pulled the dress up over her head hanging it up to keep clean for later, leaving her in only her panties and platform boots.
"And you are the most gorgeous man i've ever seen." She said climbing on top of him and planting kisses on his bare chest.

"How long do we have until the show?" She asked, awful as ever with time.

"About 2 hours before we need to leave..." Lindsey answered slowly, hoping they had the same thing in mind and that she wasn't just teasing, as she moved up to kiss his neck.

"Mmm perfect." She whispered and he sighed as she sucked his earlobe, feeling her breasts pressed tightly against his chest, one hand began caressing the soft skin of her back and the other travelled to her ass. Finally she met him in a fiery kiss.

She sat up on top of him, reaching down to undo his jeans and he raised up underneath her so she could pull them off, leaving him naked.
"Don't you ever wear underwear?"
She asked incredulously while stroking him very slowly.

"I wish you wouldn't either... Ah... don't stop baby," He said.

"I thought you didn't want me to wear these though." She murmured, rubbing the panties she just taken off over his mouth and he playfully bit her finger, groaning. She'd raised herself up onto her knees above him and he looked up at the delicious sight. He put his hands on her hips and tried to pull her down but she stayed where she was smiling at him seductively.

She put one hand on her own breast and soft moans escaped her as she ran her other hand over her thigh, coming to her centre she began to touch herself. Lindsey watched her, getting more and more turned on as she never broke eye contact with him. When he saw her slip a finger inside herself he couldn't bare it anymore and began to stroke himself as well, to get some desperate release.

She was bringing herself close but didn't want her little show for Lindsey to end this way, and so gently pulled Lindsey's hand away from himself and quickly sank down from her knees so he was forced deep inside her. She rode him intensely, moving at a fast pace immediately and they both began to shudder with pleasure. She put her hands on his shoulders to steady her wild movements and he took over squeezing her breasts.

"Look at me baby." He said and she opened her eyes, biting her lip to keep from screaming. That sent him right over the edge and he came staring into her eyes. She thrust her hips faster and came soon after, releasing the most erotic moan Lindsey thought he'd ever heard for her. She kissed him hard then climbed off him.

"I've got to take a shower honey, my hair's wrecked." She said looking in the mirror and giggling. Standing naked in her platform boots, with her sex flushed face and his hand prints all over body he nearly exploded with desire and grabbed her quickly throwing her back on the bed.