Good morning

Stevie woke earlier than usual and yawned widely before turning over on her side and seeing Lindsey staring at her. She moved closer, her face coming to rest on his pillow, inches away from his, she waited for him to make the move, gazing at him lovingly with a childlike expression on her face.

He closed the remaining gap between them, pressing his lips to hers in a gentle kiss. Neither of them moved anything other than their mouths, their noses brushing together softly. It was very quiet as they lay on their sides, caressing each others mouths with their tongues. Saying good morning without words.

Very slowly they moved into one another, Lindsey placed a hand delicately on her waist and she brushed his chin with her fingers, deepening their kiss but not speeding it up. His hand smoothed over the creamy skin of her waist in gentle circles as they kissed until their lips were sore and swollen.

She moved her upper body against his until her bare breasts were pressed to his chest, their breathing syncing into the same rhythm as she pecked at his lips tenderly, not caring that hers would bruise. His hand inched quietly from her waist, around her back, holding her closer to him as his other hand slipped beneath her and joined its partner on her back so she was carefully enveloped in his arms. She stared into his eyes and touched her nose to his for a long moment. Feeling his warm breath against her mouth, mingling with hers, his skin melded to hers, his warmth and the rise and fall of his chest. She felt the love he had for her oozing from his body and her eyes gave all her love to him.

She connected their lips properly again and daintily reached her arm around his neck, caressing his shoulder, feeling him. He opened his mouth drawing her in, their tongues brushing over each other with simmering passion. His hands idly made their journey from her back to her hips, making her moan very quietly as her skin tingled from his light touch. His thumb traced over her hip bone and she gradually rolled onto her back with him following.

He climbed over slowly and carefully positioned himself between her legs as she lazily spread them for him. His hand found her waist again and the other held her cheek as he kissed her in the same calm waves not wanting anything to go faster.

Her breathing was shallow as her erect breasts brushed against his chest with every inhale she took. His fingertip inched up and traced her nipple leisurely, a slight gasp escaping her as her sensitive area tingled more. Her thigh nudged at his as they never released each others mouths, kissing even as he entered her very slowly, he pushed in an inch at a time, staying still waiting for her to adjust, then giving her more.

Once he was fully inside her she wrapped her arms loosely around his back and lifted her hips up ever so slowly, letting him know it was time to move. He made love to her with long strokes in and out, his thrusts mirroring deep breathing. Her fingers twisted into his curls as she gently pushed his mouth even closer to hers, kissing him with all the love she had, meeting some of his thrusts as a warm pleasure spread through her body. It was this lasting feeling as they made love that she wanted and held off from orgasming for as long as possible.

He never sped up or tried to push her along, wanting to make it last too, looking into her eyes as he moved within her, caressing the side of her face, kissing her cheek sensually as delicate moans escaped her enticing lips. When he felt her begin to tense he connected their lips again and their tongues joined his rhythm.

Her face flushed as her body shook in waves from the long orgasm that had been building and her muscles tightening around him pulled Lindsey over the edge and he came with her, groaning into her mouth and continuing to kiss her as he slowly lessened his movements. He eased himself out and lay back on his side as they faced each other once more.

"Good morning gorgeous," He whispered, pecking her lips as she stared at him with such love he thought he'd burst with happiness at the sight.

"Good morning handsome," She whispered back and snuggled into his chest, kissing his neck.
"That was so beautiful Linds." She whispered, a tear escaping her eye as she gazed up at him and he held her chin gently.